bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Through Andrea's Eyes forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 5, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Through Andrea's Eyes forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Through Andrea's Eyes players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

Re:Welcome to Through Andrea's Eyes forum

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 5, 14 1:32 AM

Was anyone else creeped out by this game?

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Feb 5, 14 1:56 AM
I was, however I am enjoying the game immensely, BlackWaterRules!

Happy Gaming!

BK

BTW Congrats on the Morph!!!

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 5, 14 2:06 AM
Thanks

I'm glad I never had nightmares like that.

[Post New]by emills34119 on Feb 5, 14 7:32 AM
I could not get past the first 15 minutes of the trial game and it would not let me go anywhere. I was getting to really like it too. Guess I won't be buying this game.

[Post New]by sandi12345 on Feb 5, 14 7:33 AM
I beta'd this game and really enjoyed it - yes it is creepy but fun. am pleased it is out and will be using a punch card for this if only to find out how it ends

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 5, 14 8:26 AM
I'm d/l now and will give it a look see. But what really creeps me out is the idea that any Mother would let some creepy doctor mess with her little daughter's head. Didn't we play another game just recently like this. The memory is the first to go. Guess I'm just overprotective about kids and pets. Thus very creepy for me. I'll be back to let you know what I really think.

Well I'm back, intrigued, baffled about what to do next. The hamster could have at least stayed around to help. Good colors in graphics. The doctor is a creep. Now I have to go get my kid out of his clutches.

Edited on 02/05/2014 at 9:29:18 AM PST

[Post New]by katzpawz on Feb 11, 14 10:17 PM
I can't pick up the Brightlings in front of the sorcerers house, no matter how many times I try. Am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by robinamc on Feb 16, 14 4:35 PM
I also cant get the brightlings in front of the sorcerers house. deleted and downloaded again.same problem.i even did update for game and it said there was none.playing on pc

Edited on 02/16/2014 at 4:36:32 PM PST

[Post New]by Darkzulu on Feb 17, 14 11:29 AM
Love this game but stuck as I am unable to find the "chessboard" on one of the HOP... even using a hint won't budge this - is there something wrong with this game? Some earlier HOPs I also had to exit the game a few times. Maybe a lost cause and just delete and forget I used money to buy this game...

[Post New]by Norah222 on Feb 17, 14 11:37 PM
robinamc wrote:I also cant get the brightlings in front of the sorcerers house. deleted and downloaded again.same problem.i even did update for game and it said there was none.playing on pc

Did anyone figure this out? I'm stuck on this as well.

[Post New]by Norah222 on Feb 18, 14 12:13 AM
I uninstalled game, then re-installed. However, I believe the reason I could not pick up brightlings at Scientist's house/school is because I had to pick them up in the scene just outside the nightmarish schoolhouse.

[Post New]by becca5324 on Feb 18, 14 8:24 AM
I just started and im stuck. the hint keeps telling me to go to the rock by the rabbit but wont tell me what to do next.

[Post New]by sootytoots on May 5, 14 5:02 PM
Norah222 wrote:
robinamc wrote:I also cant get the brightlings in front of the sorcerers house. deleted and downloaded again.same problem.i even did update for game and it said there was none.playing on pc

Did anyone figure this out? I'm stuck on this as well.

Go to: