A thread for your tech issues.

Edited on 02/05/2014 at 8:44:31 AM PST

VJSS
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Through Andrea's Eyes here

[Post New]by VJSS on Feb 5, 14 2:43 AM
When I try to get on the turtle's back the game freezes and I get an access violation. I uninstalled and re-installed same thing happens.

addictedtofish
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by addictedtofish on Feb 5, 14 3:07 AM
Has anybody had problems collecting the fireflies (or whatever they call them in the game) - can't seem to pick them up outside the school.

[Post New]by ffagurl on Feb 5, 14 4:55 AM
bought game,it installed, nowe I cant get in, tells me I need to purchase game

winemumsy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by winemumsy on Feb 5, 14 6:04 AM
addictedtofish wrote:Has anybody had problems collecting the fireflies (or whatever they call them in the game) - can't seem to pick them up outside the school.

I'm having the same problem. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but am still having problem. Any suggestions?

Edited on 02/05/2014 at 6:05:20 AM PST

[Post New]by MUFFY1953 on Feb 5, 14 7:24 AM
I cannot get past the turtle because of tech issues. I have installed & reinstalled this game, went under a different name. Still cannot go on. This is the second game I have purchased recently, with tech issues. Do you ever see if the games are working properly before putting them out to purchase?

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Feb 5, 14 8:17 AM
The cursor is so slow to respond. Any suggestions?

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Feb 5, 14 8:43 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bestmommat
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by bestmommat on Feb 5, 14 11:38 AM
Muffy1953...I also cannot get past the turtle because of tech issues...very disappointed with BF right now...

[Post New]by the3rdparty on Feb 5, 14 1:23 PM
I get a whole series of issues with this one.

First installation it said a game was already being played - after reboot, etc - still the same error. Deleted everything and started over.

Second installation it got stuck on 'activating' - at some point it told me the game was in the process of being updated and to hang on. Hung on.

Message is then Trial expired. Since I know I haven't played this game I deleted everything again and started over.

Third installation back to stuck at 'activating' and now stuck - can't even uninstall it from the download queue - the icons are there as if it installed but there is no file to delete.

I am done with this one and not important to waste a day to figure it out.
I guess this is therefore just a RANT.

Going to play something that actually works.

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Feb 5, 14 5:11 PM
I am having a problem with downloading it shuts down saying something like the drm activator stopped working??? Microsoft will look into and let me know? huh???? HELP!!!!

OldLizard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by OldLizard on Feb 5, 14 6:44 PM
Another access violation! This is the second game in a few days that is a problem, and my computer is fine played two other games, one of which you did update that I had already finished. Please fix this one and The Lost Hope.

[Post New]by behavorial on Feb 6, 14 2:59 AM
same problem as others when i get on turtles back. I have a pc

dawn_j72
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by dawn_j72 on Feb 6, 14 7:36 AM
I have same issue of freezing at the turtle. Re-installing didn't help

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Feb 6, 14 8:38 AM
This is the third game this week I have been having issues with that all need fixed. Now I can't go on because the red trike keeps showing which I already found in the hidden object game, the trike is gone but it still shows in the HOG menu. I guess this one needs a fix as well. This is starting to get old.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 6, 14 9:38 AM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about these issues that you're experiencing.

If you're seeing an access violation in your games, here's a great help article with some tips and tricks to try. To reach that, just click on the blue text below:

Access Violations

If your game is freezing at the turtles, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling your game, and then restarting your computer. If this doesn't help, it may be worth a try (if you're willing) to start a new game under a new profile. For help uninstalling the game, just click below:

Uninstall/Reinstall a Game

If you're having issues getting the game to download, here's a help article with some handy troubleshooting instructions to try:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If these suggestions don't help, I would recommend getting in contact with our Tech Support Team so our reps can investigate the issues further. To reach them, just click on the blue text:

Contact Us

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Feb 6, 14 3:19 PM
Drats, I really wanted to play this game, but I got the access violation code almost immediatedly after getting through the intro. Why does this happen? Can the developers or BF do something to correct it?

[Post New]by oceane12 on Feb 6, 14 4:32 PM
noting start over still noting

[Post New]by iluvgames55 on Feb 6, 14 6:16 PM
I had all the fuses for the fuse box puzzle in the basement, and had to get out of the game. When I restarted the game, two fuses were missing, and they're no where to be found. I can't continue the game now because the fuse box puzzle hasn't been solved. Not happy.

[Post New]by NicoleKathryn3 on Feb 6, 14 7:05 PM
game freezes in attack twice

Go to: