IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER?

[Post New]by Karen_and_Danny on Feb 5, 14 1:03 PM
I CAN CHANGE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY BUT NOT THE CHARACTER - EXAMPLE: I AM KAREN AND WORK FOR KAREN INDUSTRIES WHEN I PLAY AGAINST MY SON DANNY FOR DANNY INCORPORATED HE IS NOT ABLE TO BE DANNY HE CAN BE DAVID, JACOB, ... SO I PASSIFIED HIM BY SAYING IT IS YOUR SON OR YOUR THE CEO AND HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT BUT IT IS NOT FAIR TO HIM OR ME WHEN WE PLAY FROM HIS GAME. ANYWAY CAN YOU GUYS MAKE AN UPDATE AND FIX THIS PLEASE!.

IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER?

[Post New]by Karen_and_Danny on Apr 18, 14 12:22 PM
Karen_and_Danny wrote:I CAN CHANGE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY BUT NOT THE CHARACTER - EXAMPLE: I AM KAREN AND WORK FOR KAREN INDUSTRIES WHEN I PLAY AGAINST MY SON DANNY FOR DANNY INCORPORATED HE IS NOT ABLE TO BE DANNY HE CAN BE DAVID, JACOB, ... SO I PASSIFIED HIM BY SAYING IT IS YOUR SON OR YOUR THE CEO AND HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT BUT IT IS NOT FAIR TO HIM OR ME WHEN WE PLAY FROM HIS GAME. ANYWAY CAN YOU GUYS MAKE AN UPDATE AND FIX THIS PLEASE!.

any idea if an update is in the works? or maybe a new version of the game without the problem?

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER?

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Apr 24, 14 3:15 PM
I doubt there will be a further update of this particular version of the game. They fixed the major bugs, and we just have to live with the rest...and yes, it's annoying. In the first version we could change the names of the players when we played a custom game. I am hoping there will be a third installment...and I'm hoping it will have fewer of these quirks.

Go to: