linwer
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Geting last piece of fire amulet...

[Post New]by linwer on Mar 17, 09 7:19 PM
I can do the puzzle but after the 1st few rounds it wont check to see if I put the colored circles in the right order until I go out of that mini game and go back in and keep trying it several times.Anyone else having this trouble?

I shows me the colored circles and lets me move the bottom row but closes and doesnt check if they are in the right order.

Thanks anyway to anyone reading this..I finally got it to finish the mini game.

Edited on 03/17/2009 at 7:27:42 PM PST

linwer
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Geting last piece of fire amulet...

[Post New]by linwer on Mar 17, 09 8:53 PM
got it

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 17, 09 8:54 PM
Welcome to the pond, linwer, and glad you worked it out.

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Annabel

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Mar 17, 09 9:26 PM
I am on the ship trying to deal with an intoxicated captain. I have found firewood, the potion, the fishermans hook, did the ropes. I am stuck on the 4 looks like little daggers any help is appreciated.

Down

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Mar 24, 09 9:50 AM
I'm having the exact same problem as linwer. I'm actually playing the game through for the second time. Had the same problem first time around, too. But if you keep starting the puzzle over it will eventually work.
The sliding gems in the last mini-puzzle was really good. The first row moves over one space at a time and the second moves two spaces. If you line up a gem in the third row with one in the bottom you can eventually get it.
I like the game but wish you could pick up pieces you're going to need later instead of having to wait to be told you need them.

[Post New]by Charmi01 on Mar 7, 12 9:39 AM
Help! I am playing Annabel on my iPad and can not get the box open to get the last piece to this amulet of fire. I have the 3 other pieces and do not have the option to play the mini game to open the last box! Any ideas?

Go to: