Mimi Game #13 level 2

[Post New]by madslad on Mar 17, 09 8:16 PM
I need some help with this on. I think I am two or threee moves from the solution but iI can not get a colored block to move off of the granite and I cant get another to cover the granite.

Stuck. HELP!

Re:Mimi Game #13 level 2

[Post New]by wainof on Mar 17, 09 10:54 PM
I have the same problem, and can't go forward. Is this a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by julesrules1 on Mar 18, 09 11:32 AM
hi, i,ve got the same problem can,t get the last tile to move off the granite into place,( cos you can,t swap a granite square with a coloured one... )i think this is a glitch in the game... can,t even restart the level as my game continues from this point...don,t wannna have to start the entire game from scratch...please help i,m really really gutted that i,ve got this far.. must point out also that my hubby is playing the same game and got off the level with no prob......????????

[Post New]by GrannyCharli on Mar 19, 09 1:01 PM
To all of those having problems with this mini game... There is no glitch in the game at all. You just have to keep moving the tiles over each other until you get them where they are supposed to be. No, you can't move over the granite pieces but you have to move over the top of them or under them. Eventually, all does fall into place.

Good Luck.

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Mar 19, 09 2:36 PM
For this minigame is different solution. so keep trying and write it down!

[Post New]by handywomanik on Mar 20, 09 6:16 PM
I am stuck having a colored tile where a blank granite should be. Read GrannyCharlie's tip but I find NO way to move a colored tile over or under.

I THINK I saw a colored tile jump onto the granite space when I first opened this level. Even hitting Ctrl or Shift when trying to swap did nothing.

Am stumped!!!

[Post New]by serspense on Mar 22, 09 12:17 AM
handywomanik wrote:I am stuck having a colored tile where a blank granite should be. Read GrannyCharlie's tip but I find NO way to move a colored tile over or under.

I THINK I saw a colored tile jump onto the granite space when I first opened this level. Even hitting Ctrl or Shift when trying to swap did nothing.

Am stumped!!!

Yes! I saw the same thing before ending up in the same situation. This is definitely not user error, and needs to be addressed.

[Post New]by peggy57 on Mar 26, 09 5:01 PM
Help! for those of you who have completed this mini game can you please explain HOW you move rather than to say just keep tying. Have spent hours moving in every way possible (unless you know different).

Desperate for help or a work around

[Post New]by kobiefrancis on Mar 30, 09 2:49 PM
serspense wrote:
handywomanik wrote:I am stuck having a colored tile where a blank granite should be. Read GrannyCharlie's tip but I find NO way to move a colored tile over or under.

Am stumped!!!

Yes! I saw the same thing before ending up in the same situation. This is definitely not user error, and needs to be addressed.

Same thing happened to me too! Can anyone help us??

kf14
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kf14 on Jul 6, 11 9:54 AM
Having exactly the same trouble. I too wish people would just explain how they did it, unless there is a glitch.

Go to: