salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Anyone have masters in everything yet?

[Post New]by salsaz on Feb 6, 14 2:20 AM
I started trying when they had the extra resources for a couple of days. Now have master in 88 of the mini games, with 55 to go.

Worth doing (especially when there's nothing else to do in the game) - I've accumulated 12 million in coins from it.

crestedwave
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Anyone have masters in everything yet?

[Post New]by crestedwave on Feb 6, 14 2:56 AM
I am on level 101 and I mastered a lot but I am now saving my resources for the update hoping there are a lot of quests

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 6, 14 5:14 AM
Nope I have not mastered everything. I still have tons to go. I so hoped that I could play more, however after that December update that now makes my computer over heat its not worth the time. I have to close it down after 2 HO's and after every 3 mini games. I am tired of it. However with other games I have no issues. It's the last update that messed me up.

kjcf
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kjcf on Feb 6, 14 6:43 AM
not mastered all, get a bit fed up with no tasks coming up i must admit, but hey ho, enjoy it mainly. cissy, are you sure its the game thats making your pc overheat, and not the fans in your pc ?? cant see how a game would make your pc overheat.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 6, 14 9:49 AM
Im at Level 96 and I have mastered almost everything. I still have a couple in the Tailor Shop and #5 in the Flower Shop.

Edited on 02/06/2014 at 9:49:50 AM PST

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 6, 14 10:52 AM
kjcf wrote:not mastered all, get a bit fed up with no tasks coming up i must admit, but hey ho, enjoy it mainly. cissy, are you sure its the game thats making your pc overheat, and not the fans in your pc ?? cant see how a game would make your pc overheat.

It's the only game doing it. It puts the computer into over drive and it runs and runs, until when it over heats. the fans start but its not cooling it fast enough. I have a brand new laptop so I know its not due to age. However I can play all the other games that BFG offers for free to play games and no issues. I spent all day yesterday playing Midnight castle. I even left and went to the store, and never once did it mess it up. However this morning in the middle of playing a mini game it over heated the computer again. there is something in that after Christmas update that did it, because before that I could play for hours and hours and not an issue.

mrbecker
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mrbecker on Feb 7, 14 8:07 PM
It overheats my laptop too. I bought a laptop holder/rest that has a fan in it and position the left side that gets so hot over the fan--cheap at WalMart. Takes care of it. I'm also playing Awakening Kingdom and Midnight Castle. This is the only game that heats it up.

Go to: