In the demo I found 2.

Were there more?

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Cursed Objects

[Post New]by shorenuf on Feb 6, 14 2:09 PM
BlackWaterRules wrote:In the demo I found 2.

Were there more?

I found 3 during the demo (Mac players get a full hour to go as far in the game as they can, if that makes any difference.) The morphing objects may not be in every scene. They also may not show up the first time you enter a scene. Or, I just missed them at first. Maybe there is something tricky in that Blue TEA.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

Re:Cursed Objects

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 6, 14 2:22 PM
LOL. I've always wondered what was in that blue tea.

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Feb 6, 14 2:26 PM
None of the "missing morphs" in the demo so far (40 min. played) and no Guide. About that strange blue tea.....I do think they might've told players that the Guide, morphs or other stuff would only be available in the full purchase version. Seems fair to me and would avoid lots of frustration.

[Post New]by Short_Starfish on Feb 6, 14 7:46 PM
TeachumWell wrote:None of the "missing morphs" in the demo so far (40 min. played) and no Guide. About that strange blue tea.....I do think they might've told players that the Guide, morphs or other stuff would only be available in the full purchase version. Seems fair to me and would avoid lots of frustration.

Morphs are definitely in the demo - I picked up about 5. One that definitely wasn't there the first time I was in that scene.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Cursed Objects

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 7, 14 3:11 AM
BlackWaterRules wrote:In the demo I found 2.

Were there more?

Hey, Nick

There are 20 cursed objects in the whole game and 28 Parable collectibles to find. Not sure what's in the bonus, though. I'm not that far yet. Fabulous game, though!!

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 7, 14 1:36 PM
Thanks

Go to: