iPad glitch - x-Ray tube disappeared

[Post New]by ksoffar on Feb 6, 14 6:43 PM
I've seen a few others comment about this in the reviews, but still haven't seen a resolution. In Chapter 6, after retrieving the last piece of the x-Ray tube it just disappeared. There's nothing else I can do until I get this tube back and am therefore stuck.

Please, BigFish, fix this. Is there an update? Anyone else have a solution to this issue???

Re:iPad glitch - x-Ray tube disappeared

[Post New]by Fisherlady12 on Feb 7, 14 11:43 AM
I have same problem. The X-ray tube disappeared after I clicked on it. I can go no further now. This has happened tooo many times, after I paid for the game. Please fix for us, or give my money back!

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Feb 23, 14 8:44 AM
iPad version:

The x-ray tube has also disappeared on my iPad. I collected all the pieces and have gone back 3 times to make sure all previous moves have been done.

But the x-ray tube is not to be found.

Could it be lurking somewhere in the off screen inventory box? What an awful way to keep the inventory items on in this case, not to keep them.

I am also stuck, can't go any further. I am considering getting a refund for this poorly designed game.

ivybs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by ivybs on May 26, 14 4:32 PM
Was this ever resolved? I have a few items missing besides the X-ray tube and now I am stuck..

Go to: