Inanga
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Queen's Cuff

[Post New]by Inanga on Feb 6, 14 8:56 PM
I seem to have missed it - could someone tell me where it is please? Love this game.

Re:Queen's Cuff

[Post New]by femalemeph on Feb 7, 14 2:32 PM
Argh - stuck at the same place! Been over every area and can't find it ...

[Post New]by Betcon on Feb 7, 14 4:13 PM
thought I had it but didn't where is it?

[Post New]by MoonlightBliss on Feb 8, 14 9:31 AM
Same problem,
I went back through the guide and if says you grab it from the sea instrument wall. I know I did, and it is missing from my items.....

[Post New]by josiefruit1 on Feb 8, 14 5:54 PM
I'm having the same problem, and now am stuck, can't advance in the game. Does this mean I'll have to start over???

Queen's Cuff

[Post New]by MoonlightBliss on Feb 9, 14 7:07 AM
Inanga wrote:I seem to have missed it - could someone tell me where it is please? Love this game.

Inanga, It is on the wall with the seashell theme musical instruments. Behind the gold waterfall.

Hope this helps. I have decided to just start playing the game over again.

Inanga
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Inanga on Feb 9, 14 2:51 PM
Thanks folks. I have gone back and started the game over too. Flipping nuisance though.

[Post New]by MoonlightBliss on Mar 1, 14 6:50 AM
Like how no one else has replied about fixing the glitch yet......

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 2, 14 12:25 AM
MoonlightBliss wrote:Like how no one else has replied about fixing the glitch yet......

Did you check out the thread "Can't finish ch 10"? A couple of posts down this issue is addressed. You can copy and paste this URL to get there: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/270710.page

Have you all been alerting tech support to this issue? They won't know unless you tell them. Don't forget your Dr. Felix...

Go to: