j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

To bfgWenwater

[Post New]by j62janet on Feb 7, 14 3:49 AM
I've just read your reply to the thread about the gems part of the game, as far as I can tell, know one is being disrespectful, all we are saying is, allot of us are having problems, about one stage on the game, and that we are annoyed, which I think we have as right to be, if I'm wrong saying this it's JMO, which I'm entitled to have

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:To bfgWenwater

[Post New]by Bartsister on Feb 7, 14 2:24 PM
Sometimes it takes a while for the Mods to get to older game threads, so if you will permit me to perhaps comment on your post ...

No one, not even Big Fish, is saying you do not have the right to complain as much as your heart desires. Have at it.

However, if you are only looking at that glitch thread now in February, you missed what the Mod deleted out of the 5th post from the top. If you keep reading you notice that the 5th post author also has a post later in the thread that they edited - no one can see at this point what that person wrote that they deleted or what the Mod deleted. What you are seeing now does not have the Terms Of Use violations that caused the Mod to issue a warning and delete a portion of that user's post.

Hope this helps. The Mods are not being arbitrary and giving warnings because of the game complaints but rather about specific comments that violate what is supposed to be a respectful forum.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Feb 7, 14 2:26 PM
And the 8th post too

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Mar 4, 14 9:36 AM
Aside from the complaints, bad or not, has the glitch been fixed?

Go to: