gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Se's

[Post New]by gamblebug on Feb 7, 14 5:06 AM
[Removed by Moderator]
When are we going to see some good Se games that don't have major tech issues and aren't from a Ce.
Thelast 2 I got had lost of freezing issues.And then the last one to come out the pirate one seemed to be good one but also has major freezing issues,and that one hasn't been fixed.
We need something good to spend our well earned coupons on.I hate buying stuff I don't really want just to keep from loosing coupon .

Edited on 02/11/2014 at 4:34:03 PM PST

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

Re:Se's

[Post New]by tejasgal on Feb 7, 14 6:36 AM
Gamble, couldn't agree more. I have demoed at least 6 games recently and only one was free of tech problems. How the heck are we supposed to get a decent game using our coupons when all the SE are "no go" due to tech issues.
BFG used to be the best game site on the web. Not any more. I'm beginning to wonder if the tech issues with SE are on purpose to force folks to buy CE.
Well, aint gonna happen. I will just go some where else.

mcbay111
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mcbay111 on Feb 7, 14 7:17 AM
I was really havin trouble with the BF Manager and II went hunting for another game site and I did loads of research. There are game sites yes but they have the worse games which are old and childish or just plain boring and I even joined one of the others but kept my membership with Big Fish also. I ended up never getting games at the other site because they were boring or childish or plain old. I mean I was truly unable for 18 days to play any of Big Fish games because of technical issues I had with that manager. I even went to Microsoft and got one of their techs to try to help and he was unable to help at all in fact he just redid everything that the techs on Big Fish did . Big Fish really did try however and I was mad and having all kinds of hissy fits being unable to play games for close to 3 weeks.but I honestly could not find any site with better games than Big Fish. I have been having the same trouble with freezing games lately like you have but after what I went thru here and how hard I know that big fish techs did try , I am sticking it out. I know that they work on this stuff and it will get better. And there are times when its some programs that we ourselves downloaded that does not correlate well with Big Fish and that happens with a lot of programs. I am not happy right now either but I learned my lesson on what games are out there on other sites and I will have to stay here because it willl get better. I do not mean any harm its just what i learned and how I see things. I respect others and how they see things as well. Jacki

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Feb 7, 14 8:09 AM
I agree mcbay111.

I keep loose tabs on what is going on elsewhere, and for the kind of games we get here, there is absolutely no other game site even comparable.

And in the days when I did download and sometimes buy from other sites, I had many more tech issues, and atrocious download times. And any complaints were never
properly addressed. And cs would take a week to respond anyway.

There are also a lot of the best developers around who are exclusive to big fish. Why would anyone go elsewhere?

I have only occasional problems with bf games now, even when others do, and maybe it's just that I've managed to sort out all those little compatibility problems with other things on my pc.

But if worse comes to worst, you know you can trust bf to refund your money. That's another thing that sets it apart from the others.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Feb 7, 14 9:18 AM
I do agree with both JustTheFacts and mcbay111.
Don't get me wrong I love BF and I own well over 200 games.I've only bought from another site years ago,and I've not done that since.
No one can compare to BF customer service.And I know a lot of games have been updated.
But it's still a pain to try and play a game that keeps freezing up.It shouldn't never have been put out there.
And most of us do buy mostly CE'S.So to have a good no problem SE to use your coupons on isn't asking to much or the problem of the bads ones be fixed to use coupons .
I believe BF gets it and understands where we are coming from.

Go to: