kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

Declining/Inviting Friends

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Feb 7, 14 10:52 AM
I have added friends, but can't seem to get the decline or invite parts to work. Also I have only received l gift so far after giving away many and wonder if I am missing something that I haven't done yet. Any help would be appreciated. Loving this game. Have to watch the purchase of diamonds - can go over board easy!

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

Re:Declining/Inviting Friends

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 7, 14 11:14 AM
If you haven't been receiving many gifts it is probably that your wish list has items everyone is trying to get. Players are so focused on advancing their own game that it's hard to want to give up items they need for quests. So those who give more generously might be tempted to get upset by the lack. But you will eventually find more of the generous sorts if you keep giving, then you can make note of who they are and give them the priority.

Another way to get more return gifts is to change what is on your wish list. If you look through what's on everyone else's list you will know what is in demand and therefore less likely to be sent to you. Check out the wish lists of players that are higher level than you and look at "wishing" for things that you might need in future.

Though in my case I am surrounded by generous players and even using 3 accounts to give return gifts, I'm still only getting to some of them every other gift they give to me. I wish the game allowed us to give more than 5 a day! Thank you again everyone who have been sending me items. I keep track of every time someone gives me something and work on collecting items that are on their lists so I can send something back.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 7, 14 4:04 PM
I JUST INVITED WOULD EITHER DECLINE OR JOIN. THAT LIST CAN GET QUITE LONG AT TIMES.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 7, 14 4:36 PM
I only have 4 friends right now and 2 were there when I first joined I guess one was BFG??? However I give daily and a few were harder to find things but I gave them and still haven't gotten anything. I only asked for the easier to find things to. So not sure why I haven't gotten anything back.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 7, 14 5:31 PM
cissyr1768....why don't you add some more friends from the thread that lists friend codes? That way you'd increase your chances of getting gifts. There are well over 100 codes on that thread.

Go to: