Palace Bonus Build - Mac

[Post New]by Elastic2303 on Feb 8, 14 5:29 AM
Anyone else have problems with the game suddenly quitting when you try and play the Palace build bonus rounds?

Re:Palace Bonus Build - Mac

[Post New]by NurseDo on Feb 25, 14 4:08 PM
It keeps happening to me also. I don;t know what the fix is.

[Post New]by misseli on Apr 30, 14 10:41 PM
I'm having the same issues. Very frustrating.

Eyereen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Eyereen on May 6, 14 2:27 AM
same here - this is no fun!

avsutton
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by avsutton on May 8, 14 4:26 PM
Yep, that's the place where I hit the problem too. I can play one Classic and some of the Puzzles, but if I then try to play a Classic, the whole thing crashes.

[Post New]by trcsteelhead on Sep 1, 14 5:01 PM
I have this problem too, when I try to do the first puzzle it stops, then quits, so frustrating,trc

[Post New]by Sahmirrah on Sep 3, 14 1:44 AM
I don't know if anyone else has this problem besides the game crashing every 15mins despite that I beat the game except in the bonus palace build level I have beat all of them except 1. Its on the puzzle side first row going down the 4th one down or going horizontal it be the first one on the fourth row of 3. I have spent hours trying to figure this puzzle out You get 7 moves but no matter what I do the gold key can NOT fall down there no coin that can be made so that I can match the 2 yellow pieces at the bottom so that the key can drop but if you match the 5 red together they make a coin but on the wrong side an there is no hero's that can help destroy anything . I can get the pink key to drop but not yellow and I need this last puzzel so I can complet the last build on my palace an beat the entire game. Has anyone else having this problem? Or dose anyone know how to beat it or is this puzzle messed up an there is no way to fix it . Im mad enuff spending money on this game an it cashes every 15 mins an im constantly sending reports but no update to fix this problem on my Samsung galaxy 4 . Please help if anyone can

Go to: