Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Suspicious cat

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 8, 14 12:55 PM
Am I the only one who does not trust that cat in the HOG game in the dragon area. It keeps looking at me and licking its chop

Also, how cool is it that your characters change? I liked the troll better as a troll but I like the bartender as a ghost. Not sure how I feel about the knight.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:Suspicious cat

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 8, 14 2:34 PM
I think that cat is great, much better than the snakes. My friend could never play this game with the snakes in as she nearly died from a Tiger Snake bite.

I like the knight as the werewolf, he was very insipid sniffing that rose all the time.
Curious to see what Anabel turns into in the futuer if we ever get past level 18

Cheers,

Bondi Girl

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 8, 14 2:56 PM
Yes, I think he's pretty cool too. Was just teasing about him licking his chops all the time and he flicks his tail. I can't stop looking at him when I play that HOG.

I never thought about the knight sniffing the rose, but you're right, he did. You just changed my mind about him, lol.

Pepper

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 8, 14 7:49 PM
Maybe he belongs to the Witch of Endor & is waiting to gift a pet egg.

No disrespect meant here to the Witch of Endor. I love the little emoticons she uses .

ginger one did not come out. Looks like my kitten

edited to add ginger one came out when I posted. Will get the hang of this someday

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 7:50:33 PM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 8, 14 9:08 PM
Aww, I love your little kitty emote

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 8, 14 9:38 PM
THE KNIGHT DROVE ME CRAZY WITH THE SNIFFING THE ROSE. I WAS GLAD WHEN HE CHANCED. I TO LIKED THE TROLL AS A TROLL. THE CHAMBERLAND IS JUST CREEPY NOW WITH HIS RED EYES AND CANE.
THE BARTENDER AND HIS CONSTANT WIPING THE SAME MUG. UGH I'M GLAD HES A GHOST HE JUST STANDS THERE.

[Post New]by Lilly_Belle25 on Feb 9, 14 1:15 AM
What level is that crazy lip licking cat on? I don't remember him. That snake knocked me out of my chair! I am just glad the screams didn't freak out the neighbors. It took me forever to do that game without having to cover part of the screen. It still makes my skin crawl ! yuck. Please put an apple in the snakes mouth or get rid of him. I would prefer they turn him to stone. I am glad the knight changed too. My hairdresser (Mr. Bob) thought he was sexy, esp. when he was sniffing the rose. We thought him and the troll were going to date. I would like the architect better if they had completely transformed him, instead of just changing his face. I still like the transformation. I hope they completely convert him.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 9, 14 2:17 AM
The cat is in the area behind the chamberlain. I can't remember which level but I remember him from my Trixie Belle incarnation. I am just at level 11 & haven't open this area yet. I am waiting to acquire the bemusing potion & a couple of other things. Also accumulating gold as it will start to get expensive.

If this posts comes up twice I apologise as I had previously typed it & it disappeared into thin air.

Bondi Girl

edited to add. Maybe he wants the mouse from some of the other HOS

Edited on 02/09/2014 at 2:18:51 AM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Feb 20, 14 4:38 PM
I thought the cat was just sticking his tongue out at me, as my own cats do on occasion. Usually it just means they were having a bath and forgot what they were doing. Once my tortie went to lick me when I got in all sweaty from the garden. I swear she took one lick, wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out, then took off

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 20, 14 7:27 PM
Maybe he's just finished dinner, Mine do that when they've finished.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 20, 14 7:45 PM
Unless there's another cat in a different scene, it's not sticking it's tongue out, it's meowing. I'm using the slow method to clear the HOS and have a 32" monitor so I can clearly see the cat open it's mouth to meow. I have not once seen it use it's tongue at all.
The scene I'm talking about is the Battle Pit in the Dungeon of the Cursed. Is that the same one you are all talking about?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Feb 20, 14 8:16 PM
Holy Cow! I defer to your vastly superior monitor.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 20, 14 8:24 PM
It's just a HDTV connected to my laptop in my workshop/office. I play MC while casting, building, painting models of Egyptian temples. So I need to be able to see the screen from anywhere in the room.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 20, 14 9:57 PM
Wow, I only have a 17" laptop. Next time son is in town I will have to get him to connect me to the TV.

greenley7
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by greenley7 on Feb 21, 14 8:00 PM
This thread should have been titled "Spoiler Alert". Some players have not reached the levels you all are at.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 22, 14 8:19 AM
Well, I'm going to have get my face right up on the screen and see if that pink tongue is actually the cat meowing. 32", wowzers

Greenley, sorry to have spoiled part of the game for you. I did not consider knowing that there was a cat in one of the HOS scenes would need a spoiler alert. My apologies.

Go to: