Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

BFG can you give update on fix for this game

[Post New]by Janeypat on Feb 8, 14 3:36 PM
There have been so many games just recently that have probs - please explain how they get through and why it takes so long to sort - this should be devs job at the start - not ours while playing the game
noticed BFG games at the moment seen to have so many probs and glitches - games are not cheap -and I do not want to spend my time sorting game issues out - which is down to you and devs
This is the start of a long road of complaints from YOUR customers - we buy - it should work - stop all this rubbish going through if it cannot be checked
You supply - We buy - Make it good or stop selling

clk017
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:BFG can you give update on fix for this game

[Post New]by clk017 on Feb 9, 14 2:00 PM
Well said, Janeypat. We CUSTOMERS should not be the ones who are responsible for finding glitches in the games. We buy them with the understanding that all problems have been dealt with. Having purchased a game and then finding out that there is a problem with it is very frustrating!!!

[Post New]by thorin on Feb 9, 14 7:43 PM
i agree . so over the frustration. I am now becoming concerned about just how safe it is to download from bigfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by footballmom39 on Feb 17, 14 7:06 PM
I did everything in the help section, and also sent a dr felix report and still no reply. I am still waiting on this update too. Seems I wasted a game credit....

Go to: