Need help testing blood pls

[Post New]by obsession2k9 on Mar 18, 09 5:18 AM
I have been sitting here for over a hour, i am sick of washing my hands lol how do i test the blood pls.

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Need help testing blood pls

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 18, 09 6:19 AM
Go to gameboomers.com get the Path of the dragon walk through by Kheops Studios, it gives you all step by step instructions. If you can't do it then send me a private message and I will try and help.
memaslove

vamitchell
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by vamitchell on Mar 18, 09 11:21 AM
Hello, Have you figured out how to do this ? If not let know and I will help , I know what you're going through , it took me a long time to get it . Don't give up just yet .

[Post New]by daddysgirl101068 on Mar 18, 09 8:03 PM
HELP! I have used the walk through on boomers and followed all, but he still says its not right.

vamitchell wrote:Hello, Have you figured out how to do this ? If not let know and I will help , I know what you're going through , it took me a long time to get it . Don't give up just yet .

confused365
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by confused365 on Mar 19, 09 4:53 AM
daddygirl, are u on the 1st set of tests or the 2nd?

[Post New]by daddysgirl101068 on Mar 20, 09 9:16 PM
I am on the 2nd
confused365 wrote:daddygirl, are u on the 1st set of tests or the 2nd?

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 21, 09 5:29 AM
first you have to wash the filament in kitchen, second go and place it on sampler. Take a test tupe and get a sample from fridge.vile 810, place test tube on sampler lower handle, press + button, take filament and place on microscope, top right press first , then next, take filament out plase back on sampler move handle press - bottom take test tube and place on back rack. Record in book these numbers, 100 mononuclear, 0 polynuclear, total 1666 mark at bottom Unknown anomarly.
The others are:
Vile. 811 46 54 1000 no anomaly
Vile. 812 89 11 1428 unknown anomaly
Vile 813 to 815 just check the walk through and get the numbers

Edited on 03/21/2009 at 5:37:50 AM PST

Go to: