Problems in level 5-3

[Post New]by schnaugerl on Mar 18, 09 5:24 AM
Hi!
First I am really sad, because I never get a gold star and it is impossible to get one star.
Now I am in level 5-3 and I have tried it 50 times to finish the level, but I can't! I am really sad, because I spend money for this game and now I can't play it !
The problem is, that the family wants to eat in minute 2 and than I make dinner and so on, and it is impossible that I cook, serve and clean up the dish in time. At minute 3 I have already 10 messes left.

Maybe somebody could help me!!! Please!

Re:Problems in level 5-3

[Post New]by cjbauer2 on Mar 18, 09 4:16 PM
I'm having the exact same problem- it seems impossible!!!

Wenchy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Wenchy on Mar 19, 09 5:19 AM
I feel your pain. I was stuck on that one forEVerrrrrrr. I'm sure I played it over 50 times. I finally deleted the game entirely and then redownloaded it. That time I got stuck on 5-2 but only had to replay it a few times. I'm up to 17-3 now and game keeps getting easier but I"m still not getting gold stars. Oh well. Anyhow you could try deleting and starting over ? NO logic there but I am sure that game was easier after I did that.

[Post New]by schnaugerl on Mar 21, 09 8:41 AM
hi!
I uninstalles and reinstalled the game, but nothing changed. Is there a possibility to totally reset the game? Although I uninstalled the game my profile is saved. And when I create a new profile I have the same problems like before.
I am really angry, because I played level 5-3 thousand times and I'm not able to win this level. With the new profile I have the same problems in level 5-2.

[Post New]by fostymom on Mar 22, 09 5:47 PM
i have played this level 5-3, same problem here, have tried it constantly for like 4 days now. I will try a new game player, but, like the other one said, on supper it wants it on my game at 2;30, there is no way possible, no matter how good u r..

[Post New]by fostymom on Apr 2, 09 8:36 AM
i finally got it, my secret was to finish the level before they sat down at table, that was hard but i finally done it, then beat the game by the next day..
good luck

gamer_grl
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_grl on Apr 6, 09 1:50 PM
Drink the coffee to make you go faster and click on all the messes one after another an be sure to add coffee breaks so that you can sit back and wacth the nanny work.

Go to: