exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Windmill

[Post New]by exdir on Feb 9, 14 5:49 AM
I've read that I shouldn't build the windmill because the moles give lots of things. So if I build it far away from the garden, will I still get the moles. I feel I should build it to complete the quest.

Talula44
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:Windmill

[Post New]by Talula44 on Feb 9, 14 7:00 AM
A lot of us just buy it for the quest, then immediately sell it. (unless it cost gold and it's cheaper to buy out the quest? can't remember)

I don't think it matters where you place any "decorations" on the farm. I know when it says to build a path between the houses, I just put them anywhere & then sell them... it doesn't have to be near the houses to complete the quest.

Edited on 02/09/2014 at 7:10:34 AM PST

DuffyPoo222
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by DuffyPoo222 on Feb 9, 14 7:11 AM
You don't have to build it, just buy it from the store, then sell it back. It doesn't matter where it is on your farm, it slows the moles down. I like it as a decoration, and I think every farm needs a windmill, so I put it far away from my crop plots, but it still slowed the number of moles way down, so I had to sell it back.

pedroog
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by pedroog on Feb 10, 14 9:49 AM
My windmill is up and running right next to the garden. It has not prevented moles from popping up anyway.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Feb 10, 14 10:56 AM
pedroog wrote:My windmill is up and running right next to the garden. It has not prevented moles from popping up anyway.

It doesn't prevent them from popping up, just slows down the rate. If you don't like the moles, keep the windmill. If you like hitting moles and getting goodies, sell the windmill and the moles will appear more often.

Go to: