Curse of the Pharoah

[Post New]by damsel71451 on Mar 18, 09 6:37 AM
In World 9 can someone give me a liitle help. I get thestone with hyroglephics place, I get the flame placed, and then there are times when I can place the lizard. How and where do I place the circle with the stick (ankrom?)

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:Curse of the Pharoah

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Mar 18, 09 9:39 AM
Haven't gotten that far myself. In the BF blog (homepage, halfway down on left) is a link to a walkthrough which should help you. (look under recent posts)

Good luck and welcome to the pond!

[Post New]by damsel71451 on Mar 18, 09 1:13 PM
thanks for the tip. at the rate I am going, you'll be there before me. So maybe you can help me then.............. lol

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Mar 18, 09 4:19 PM
Hi damsel71451,

Just wanted to let you know that I've moved this discussion over to the official Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon's Secretforum. Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Curse of the Pharoah

[Post New]by agersmom on Mar 20, 09 8:07 AM
damsel71451 wrote:In World 9 can someone give me a liitle help. I get thestone with hyroglephics place, I get the flame placed, and then there are times when I can place the lizard. How and where do I place the circle with the stick (ankrom?)

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 20, 09 8:40 AM
The ahnk goes on the Sun ray when it passes over. It is kind of hard to get it to stick. You just have to keep clicking on the empty sun ray space with the ahnk.

If you don't place the glyphs you have gotten in this world before the Pharaoh destroys everything you fail the level and have to do this level over.

Good luck!

gd2cu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by gd2cu on May 10, 11 2:44 PM
i'm unable to place the ankah.i would appreciate any help i can get.
the forum is really a great tool.
ty in advance

Go to: