basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

quests already complete????

[Post New]by basmith12 on Feb 9, 14 8:04 PM
Does anyone know if the quests end after the girl in overalls collecting weapons the second time (I think)? Sorry I cannot remember names and I was so excited in playing game, I cannot remember what the last quests was but now I have no more quests! Maybe more with Valentine event. I was having so much fun and I hope there are more quest than one days playing covered after all this waiting. I will admit I have played about five hours but wish there was more! Happy gaming everyone!

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Re:quests already complete????

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 10, 14 1:03 AM
Yes I think that was the last one. took me a while to get through them. Sure glad I stocked up on resources beforehand. I went through my energy bar 4 times doing all those quests.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:quests already complete????

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 10, 14 3:05 AM
Thanks for the warning that there are a lot. I was beginning to wonder if they were never ending - especially when there were no new items in those new hidden scenes that we opened. I had to stop as it was bedtime by the time I got started! I will continue today and see what I find........ I am also very glad I actually spent much of yesterday stocking up on resources whilst they were coming thick and fast .
They are obviously making up to us for having so few real quests recently.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

quests already complete????

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Feb 10, 14 3:28 AM
basmith12 wrote:Does anyone know if the quests end after the girl in overalls collecting weapons the second time (I think)? Sorry I cannot remember names and I was so excited in playing game, I cannot remember what the last quests was but now I have no more quests! Maybe more with Valentine event. I was having so much fun and I hope there are more quest than one days playing covered after all this waiting. I will admit I have played about five hours but wish there was more! Happy gaming everyone!

I guess thats's a disadvantage of being a high level player. You can zoom through the quests because you have plenty of resources and food. Those same quests would probably take you weeks if you were still at level 15 or so.

Go to: