Is Pegasus egg worth it?

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Feb 9, 14 10:59 PM
The Pegasus egg requires 50000 gold to craft it. Is it worth it? Are it's treasures that good?

Thanks!

Aary94
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Is Pegasus egg worth it?

[Post New]by Aary94 on Feb 10, 14 2:06 AM
I need the dragon for the full pet set and I've nearly got the 100 uses achievement.

Each pet will bring you either a gold, silver or bronze/wood chest. In each of them are gold, diamonds or marks, the variety and amount depending on what chest you open. ( You don't get diamonds in the bronze chests )

That's it as far as I can see. I've never had any crafted items or "ingredients". Someone else may have had "treasures", I don't know.

If you have cash to spare, then pets are a bit of fun, but if you're a bit strapped, then save it.

My little cat just proved me wrong. He just gave me a diamond and a crystal ball from a wooden chest. Never work with animals....

Edited on 02/10/2014 at 5:23:48 AM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 10, 14 6:20 AM
Aary, if you have a different egg, I'll trade you a pegasus egg for it. Let me know if you are interested.

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Feb 11, 14 2:25 PM
Hi,
Love the peggy eggy as i call him. The gifts are great. can get several thousand coins and get gems as well. making him took me down to 7 gold coins. ouch but it was worth it. currently just collecting as i don't want to get shut out so it didn't bother me.

I have a manticore egg I'll trade for a dragon egg if you have one

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 11, 14 3:40 PM
I just won the Phoenix Egg on the wheel. He will cost me 20,000 gold to make & will get me my Craft 5 pets achievement. He will need a lot of food.

Go to: