bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Clutter 3: Who is The Void?

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 10, 14 12:29 AM
The Void has taken the Clutter game to whole new heights, but his identity remains a mystery. Can you sift through the clutter and reveal who he truly is? More challenging and more addictive than ever before, Clutter 3 will keep you playing—and guessing—for hours and hours! Rummage through 30 fiendishly crafted Clutter puzzles, play nine exciting new mini-games, and embark on two bonus quests in the most challenging and addictive Clutter game yet!

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Clutter 3: Who is The Void?

[Post New]by belamba on Feb 10, 14 1:29 AM
Just too boring for words, and the music was really irritating...
Don't mind games that are a bit different, or just HOP and puzzles if done well.
The graphics were pretty awful, and I know you could turn off a lot of irritants (such as objects jiggling in your face), but this felt like it was made in 1980!

I'm sure it will appeal to some, but 40 minutes was all I could take! And I was looking for some games to use up some vouchers.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 10, 14 2:30 AM
This is the craziest game I have ever played.
There are junkpiles to find pairs of hidden objects
and not too hidden objects.
There are sudoku games.
There are jigsaw puzzles.
The music is crazy. The games are crazy.

All the while you are playing you receive mysterious messages from the mysterious "Void". It was a lot of fun.

Try it. It's not for everyone, but it's for me.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Feb 10, 14 3:18 AM
i love it!!!

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Feb 10, 14 6:11 AM
Not the type of game I usually like at all...but I am using a PCC on it! Was hooked about half way through the demo time. Odd because I hate junk pile hidden object scenes. But, finding the pairs in the scenes in this game became a personal challenge. And, I am looking forward to seeing what else is presented the more I play.

I liked the music, but had to lower it. It made me feel rushed. Since I didn't enable the Timer mode, I didn't want to feel rushed.

I have a feeling that I will not play this game straight through, but rather pick it up every so often when I only have a short time available to play.

I recommend that this game be demoed for more than just a few minutes to get a good feel for what it offers.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

Clutter 3: Who is The Void?

[Post New]by steve_san on Feb 10, 14 1:13 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:The Void has taken the Clutter game to whole new heights, but his identity remains a mystery. Can you sift through the clutter and reveal who he truly is? More challenging and more addictive than ever before, Clutter 3 will keep you playing—and guessing—for hours and hours! Rummage through 30 fiendishly crafted Clutter puzzles, play nine exciting new mini-games, and embark on two bonus quests in the most challenging and addictive Clutter game yet!

Minor point, but the game is clearly called Clutter III, and not Clutter 3. Same difference I know, but the developers clearly chose to use the roman numerals over the arabic.

Don't know why BFG chooses to show the title incorrectly. If I were the developer I would not be pleased.

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Feb 10, 14 1:34 PM
Hi Steve:

Although that is an excellent point Steve, it is not BFG's fault.
I can say that, because I am the developer and it was my own
text description to them that first started referring to it as
Clutter 3...and the only thing I blame is that I'm more of a Math
guy than a literary one...even though the Title of the game is
Clutter III: Who is the Void?...it's always been thought of as C3
and/or Clutter 3 when I think of the game/project as a whole.

So, definitely, no one to blame for this oversight than myself.

And being in the "Tomorrow's Game Today" spot (which is
something that C1 and C2 didn't get)....more than makes up,
pleasure-wise in this area.

Regardless, thanks for catching this...and hope you enjoy
the rest of the game.

Joe

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Feb 10, 14 1:44 PM
I have every single CLUTTER game, this developer has made, they are quite the challenge, BUT that is what I LOVE about them, so this one is also a MUST BUY!!

The developer said if this one was to much of a challenge, there would be a release of another Clutter, that was during the demo time, so wondering when that will be released? .
The only part I don't like is the sudoku puzzles, have never cared for those, but that is just personal taste, and can be skipped ( even though I hate doing that ).
The demo went so fast, I really didn't get to check out, the entire game, so I am sure there is still lots to discover, about this one.
AND I am curious to know the difference between this game, and the other one, that is suppose to be coming out...wish I knew when..hint hint, so I could decide if I should purchase this one, or wait

Just wanted to add that I did buy this game, and am TOTALLY LOVING every minute, of playing it, NEVER has a game, had so much game play, all wrapped up, in endless hours of FUN and ENTERTAINMENT, like this one does, I am still finding new and exciting, parts, I've yet to discover, so LOVING all of the hard work, that had to go into making it..THANKS Joe, it has been a pleasure speaking with you, and the many hours of enjoyment, I get out of playing your games, is priceless!!

Edited on 02/12/2014 at 12:24:39 PM PST

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Feb 10, 14 3:12 PM
Hi Quarlesqueen:

I don't believe I mentioned "another clutter". If you played the Beta, this game is different and "easier" than the Beta. The rules changed slightly...and the rules that I had at the Beta Locked-down everything (which players can try if they want by choosing the Lock-down option from the main menu).

So, not so much "another" clutter...just some different options. If I did mistakenly refer to "another clutter" than this is it.

There will be a Clutter IV someday as well (I'm pretty certain of that), and I'm working on another game now that focuses less on Clutter and more on the mini-games.

Glad you enjoy the games...hope you play this version (which is definitely not the same-game as the Beta) (I made many, many changes based on all the great feedback I got on the Beta).

Joe

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Feb 10, 14 3:23 PM

dear JoeKazz:

this little gem rocks !!! having a great time !!

thank you so much for also coming online to visit.

must go as the conveyor belt is calling !! LOL!!

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Feb 10, 14 6:55 PM
Congratulations Joe on an excellent and refreshing game! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and in fact am playing it right now! (Needed a breather - find myself having to play fast and furious!)

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for being here! And wow! You are my hero! You did this all yourself?

Go to: