[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 10, 14 2:32 AM
Talk about junkpiles. LOL
This game is wild and crazy.
It was very upbeat and a lot of fun.

At least try it.
I've never played anything like it.

Re:Wild and Crazy Game

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Feb 10, 14 3:09 AM
Wild and crazy sums it up nicely! I also never played the Clutter games before. Had no idea a great little gem this would be.

Completely, different, so incredibly flexible, you have so many choices! And the HOPs really were very challenging.

Loved it!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 10, 14 3:47 AM
Ok, guys... now I'm intrigued . This is not normally something I'd even look at, as it seems like a game we've all played far too long ago to even remember.

BUT, I'll give the demo a go on the back of what you say. I do love a good Sudoku and puzzles.

Edited on 02/10/2014 at 3:48:03 AM PST

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Feb 10, 14 4:40 AM
great game I couldnt believe the trial was over, Have a punch card so will def buy it

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Feb 10, 14 6:33 AM
What an unusual game. If you want something that you can just jump in and play then you won't like this one. The scenes are junkpiles, but that's what makes the game.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Feb 10, 14 6:51 AM
OK, Now I'm intrigued. I'm D/L the trial as I type. This would never be a game I would even try, being it appears to be one of those total HO games. See... I take the advice here seriously

Lolaliloo
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Lolaliloo on Feb 10, 14 11:04 AM
I would not normaly play this type of game , but now i am curious too , Thanks for the input everyone.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Feb 10, 14 2:16 PM
The first Clutter game is still my favorite, out of all of them, for those who never played this game before, you should check out the first one, just MHO, but that is the one I LOVE, the best!!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 11, 14 4:33 AM
Well, I tried it and if I was still working full time in London I'd certainly go to this one on a coffee or lunch break, but as an ongoing game it's not really for me. But for everyone who enjoys it, happy gaming!!!

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Feb 11, 14 2:44 PM
I have Clutter 1 & 2 but this was something I never expected. It drove me crazy as I played the demo so had to buy it! I like the flexibility to play what you like but there are puzzles that you have to play like the stockpile made up playing cards. Do play the demo first though to see how you like it. Give it a try. I bought it and I'm glad I did. It does have a relaxed play option which I prefer. Enjoy!

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 11, 14 6:27 PM
quarlesqueen wrote:The first Clutter game is still my favorite, out of all of them, for those who never played this game before, you should check out the first one, just MHO, but that is the one I LOVE, the best!!

I'm going to try the first one also.
I didn't even know about these games
until this one was the TGT.
Now I want more, more.

Go to: