[Post New]by crestedwave on Feb 10, 14 6:43 PM
there is another update suppose to fix the bugs ect

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

Re:another update

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 11, 14 4:36 AM
I hope it fixes something still am having issues with it over heating my laptop. I want to play but at this rate its going to take me forever to play the darn game to where I can get anything. Been losing stuff all morning due to it trying to fry my laptop, so laptop shuts down. I hate all these updates. I use to play for hours and now 5 minutes max.

Bunnysevil
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

fw & bw in cities

[Post New]by Bunnysevil on Feb 11, 14 11:29 PM
is anyone else having the problem of going forward to the cities but not being able to back up to previous ones? Also still not getting awards for mini games. They show up but when you hit ok they dissapear.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

fw & bw in cities

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 12, 14 3:16 AM
Bunnysevil wrote:is anyone else having the problem of going forward to the cities but not being able to back up to previous ones? Also still not getting awards for mini games. They show up but when you hit ok they dissapear.

Yes I also have both of these problems. I havent reported the scroll problem because it doesnt bother me too much. I just use the map and click on the stars. Ive been playing long enough I have them memorized.

As for the disappearing rewards, the developers know about this problem and say they are working on it. Will probably not be til after the Valentines event.

There is a thread here where you can post what you lost so they know where the items are going missing from. For me, its mostly in Photos, Toys, and Fishery.

kjcf
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kjcf on Feb 12, 14 6:09 AM
not had any of your problems. one i have is i cant install the second new update! so........ uninstalling the whole lot and fingers crossed i don't lose anything. fed up with all the bugs tho.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 12, 14 11:37 AM
kjcf wrote:not had any of your problems. one i have is i cant install the second new update! so........ uninstalling the whole lot and fingers crossed i don't lose anything. fed up with all the bugs tho.

You WILL NOT lose anything if you delete/reinstall. This doesnt fix every problem, but it has been known to help with some of them. I installed the 2nd update, but it didnt change anything for me, so I dont think you missed anything.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

fw & bw in cities

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 12, 14 4:57 PM
Bunnysevil wrote:is anyone else having the problem of going forward to the cities but not being able to back up to previous ones? Also still not getting awards for mini games. They show up but when you hit ok they dissapear.

You can go back to the earlier cities by clicking on the one at the left-hand side and then sliding it along towards the right. It works the other way too (sliding to the left) I find this is actually quicker than using the arrow!

Edited on 02/12/2014 at 4:57:49 PM PST

Go to: