Miri08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Panda Canvas Scene

[Post New]by Miri08 on Feb 11, 14 2:09 AM
I've been doing the scene where you erase incorrect things in the painting and use the paintbrush to paint in the correct things, however as I went to paint in my last " correction" ( I'm using an iPad 2) , it won't allow me to pick up the paintbrush or the eraser. Everything else works eg: I can go out of the scene, access the diary etc but the hand simply won't come up when I try to pick up the paintbrush to complete the scene.
I'm left with a blanked out part where I erased part of a bush at the forefront of the painting and I can't complete it
Any help would be MUCH appreciated

Miri08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Panda Canvas Scene

[Post New]by Miri08 on Feb 11, 14 9:26 AM
I've deleted, redownloaded the game and played up until the same place again.
I did the part of the painting where it got " stuck" the first time first, however this time the " new" last part I needed to erase and paint again did exactly the same...if u get my drift?
I noticed though that at first it does show the hand but it doesn't stay long enough to actually reach the part of the painting you need to paint and then eventually after trying many times the hand stops appearing at all.
I'd say that's how it happened the first time but I never noticed, I only noticed from when the hand never appeared at all.
I'm not deleting and playing the entire game until that point again...not unless someone will reply and possibly help me?
I'm going to contact BigFish and ask for a refund or a credit for another game if no one can help:/
It's a shame as it's a great game and I would have loved to have played it through until the end, but it takes the fun out if it when you're simply going through the motions to reach the place the error occurs:/

Re:Panda Canvas Scene

[Post New]by BelleLJ1 on May 3, 14 7:49 PM
Hi,

This is also happening to me right now exactly as you have described it. I cannot "paint" the last correction in because it will to allow me to pick up the paintbrush! Money wasted!! Please let me know if you found anything out.

Thank you,
Laurie

Go to: