suesay
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Last chapter - blowing up the chest in the horse drawn carriage to castle

[Post New]by suesay on Feb 11, 14 10:49 AM
I cannot place the lit fuse on the gunpowder filled lock on the chest. It will simply will not work. Help please.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

Re:Last chapter - blowing up the chest in the horse drawn carriage to castle

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 11, 14 6:32 PM
I don't really remember exactly
but I think it is one of two things:

1. you have to light the fuse on the lantern in the wagon first

or

2. you have to use the torch to light the gunpowder

I blew so many things up in this game I don't remember LOL

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Last chapter - blowing up the chest in the horse drawn carriage to castle

[Post New]by cherbando on Feb 13, 14 9:32 PM
I am stuck here, too. I checked out the walk through and I think I did every thing right. I have the key, I have the funnel in the lock, I have the lit fuse, I have the horn of gun powder but I can not put the gun powder into the funnel. Some one please help me, I am almost finished with this game. I really likes it,too !

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by cherbando on Feb 13, 14 10:12 PM
Well, this is weird. After getting so frustrated over being unable to open the chest, unable to make the firecracker and unable to scare the bat. I went to the map and took the short cut on the map to the castle. I was able to finish the rest of the game from there. I never did play that segment with the chest but I finished the game anyway!

[Post New]by Peekie120 on Jun 5, 14 5:30 PM
I had the same problems as others. I couldn't blow up the chest to get the cylinder to make the fire cracker to scare off the bat. I tried using the torch as well - no luck. I played through the castle section and ended that game that way. A little disappointing but overall I enjoyed the game.

Go to: