WE WANT THE BARGE !!

lisalisa52
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

WE WANT THE BARGE !!

[Post New]by lisalisa52 on Feb 11, 14 11:20 AM
How about we get a petition going, and ask Big Fish, if they are not going to give us any updates anytime soon....... Can we at least have the barge, whatever it is. I have been playing since last September, and it has always said, Will be available in our next update, but so far nothing

WE WANT THE BARGE, WE WANT THE BARGE, WE WANT THE BARGE.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:WE WANT THE BARGE !!

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 11, 14 11:39 AM
lol
What's the barge? That little raft next to the camp?
I wonder what it'll do...

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Feb 11, 14 12:59 PM
Maybe it will float to the third island. Yes! A third island AND the floating boat/barge.

And while you're at it, get that friend request thing going....!!!

Thanks.

EwaZofia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by EwaZofia on Feb 11, 14 2:57 PM
Let's get anything new (can be a barge), It got so booooorrrrriiiinnnngggg.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Feb 11, 14 4:16 PM
I want the barge...don't care a whit about the friend thing.

But I don't want it until it's thoroughly tested and bug-free. And a lot of folks on this forum seem to think that these games are "instant". They're not. They take a lot of programming, a lot of de-bugging, and a lot of testing.

Right now I'm working through the new Mosaic Chroma...with 450 puzzles I figure it'll keep me "busy" for a while until they get something new on here.

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Feb 11, 14 7:03 PM
ekstra2000 wrote:I want the barge...don't care a whit about the friend thing.

But I don't want it until it's thoroughly tested and bug-free. And a lot of folks on this forum seem to think that these games are "instant". They're not. They take a lot of programming, a lot of de-bugging, and a lot of testing.

Right now I'm working through the new Mosaic Chroma...with 450 puzzles I figure it'll keep me "busy" for a while until they get something new on here.

As someone that has been playing since the start of Found...it's usually around 4 months between updates (give or take) I'm just about at the end of my game of found. It was fun in the beginning, but now it's just a cash grab, with alot of bordom inbetween...just my 2 . There arent' any major holidays coming up to give the incentive for new scenes, alot of other FTP games doing alot more than this one...loved the game...sorry to see the slow death it's been given. Why do you think no mod's answer us...they are jonny on the spot on the newer FTP games...Love all my fellow Found players, but just saying....

ib_ollo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ib_ollo on Feb 12, 14 8:48 AM
I have not played in a couple weeks. Been really bored with the game. No new quests except the dailies. I will continue to check in but that's about it for now. Mid 80's level. All locations unlocked.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 12, 14 4:47 PM
I'd like the friends' thing mostly because I'd love to have an option for auction. I bet we could make some good exchanges between us. Then again, I like the fact I don't HAVE to be online in order to play the game.
So is the barge the raft? No one answered
If so I think it being a way to get to a third island makes sense! Yeah

lisalisa52
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by lisalisa52 on Feb 13, 14 11:14 AM
Sorry my fault, when I said Barge, I meant the raft next to the lighthouse, I seriously think that it is about time it was unlocked, so that is why I think we should all unite and ask Big Fish to let us have it, whatever it is, so bearing that in mind, and we all seem to be a tad bored as it would appear that some of us have no quests left, maybe we can all shout, RESPECTFULLY, can we please, please, please, please have the raft.

WE WANT THE RAFT, WE WANT THE RAFT, WE WANT THE RAFT !!!!!!

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Feb 13, 14 6:31 PM
Level 148. Here, here to all that's been said. I am also stopping by every few days but not really doing any real playing - I made sensei in Atlantis and the Cathedral, then just kind of phased down. I do have the snow fairy and lots of seashells. The other access items are just too expensive. Sure, I have enough coins and diamonds to buy the things I need but where's the fun in that? How much more frustration do I want when I play fifteen rounds at the Vampire Castle and obtain one invisible cloak? Or use ten geiger counters on the android who only adds to my 311 accumulators vs. dropping some wire for the Observatory? This is (and maybe 'was') my first jump into the FTP pond. I am sad if Found ends like this, but there are other games out there which I am playing. I also want to see a beta-tested update and soon.

coral_sea
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by coral_sea on Feb 13, 14 7:20 PM
Beth, I agree about the endless visit to snow forest for blood followed by castle for invisible cloak. I do believe it was a mistake on the part of the developers to make cloaks a requirement for entry to TWO locations. It is hard enough to get shells or runes plus cloaks without making the cloaks an item at both the swamp house and the singing reef. I too love the game but challenge is one thing and tedium quite another. I am at level 150 so we are in the same spot.

Edited on 02/13/2014 at 7:23:34 PM PST

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Feb 15, 14 7:16 AM
I have a question for those on this thread. If the update is released, and there is a bug in it, will we be the first ones whining about that?
Here's a suggestion...go online and download a free game engine. Get a few friends together...creative ones, artistic ones, and computer-literate ones. Form a team. Create a game using the engine you downloaded. Play test the game. Note the errors. Debug. Play test. Debug. Etc.
Not only will you have constructive use of the downtime until the next update here, you might create something sellable...and it will certainly provide an appreciation of the work that goes into creating these things.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I want more to do in this game, but I'll find other things to do until they release an update...preferably without bugs.

lisalisa52
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by lisalisa52 on Feb 15, 14 9:06 AM
Sorry Ekstra, you have lost me completely, I have no idea what you are on about, you seem to be taking my comments too seriously, this game is fun and very enjoyable, and until the next update I am happy with what I have got, but where is the harm in nudging the arm of Big Fish once in a while, I am certain they wont rush to release any extras until the 'Bugs' have been eliminated, regardless of my endless chant of GIVE US THE RAFT. GIVE US THE RAFT !!!!!!!!!

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Feb 16, 14 5:22 AM
Mea culpa. Didn't realize you had tongue partially in cheek.

lisalisa52
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by lisalisa52 on Feb 16, 14 9:02 AM
Mea Culpa accepted, as regards to this game, have been playing for such a long time, that to be honest am so glad when any update happens. Look forward to the next one, so with my tongue firmly in my cheek, I respectfully ask Big Fish please .......................GIVE US THE RAFT, GIVE US THE RAFT.......................PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (minus the bugs !!!!!! so that ekstra 2000 won't be cross with me xx

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 18, 14 1:33 PM
Hello All,

Thank you for posting your feedback about Found!

I would love to see the raft as well and get a little sad any time I accidentally click on it and the 'Coming Soon' message pops up. I will definitely pass this along to the team!

bfgDeveron

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Feb 20, 14 8:00 AM
You want the barge....I do too! LOL. I also want the ice cave to open up, etc. I enjoy drawing and painting and see so many different things that can be elaborated on. It just technically says a future update-not the next. I guess we will have to wait and see and I hope it is not much ado about nothing. I have liked the new updates and while I cannot play as often without paying alot more. I like the game very much each time with the updates....so far!

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

The Ice Cave??

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Feb 21, 14 2:10 AM
The Ice Cave is on the second island. It opens with level 50.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 21, 14 1:50 PM
bfgDeveron wrote:Hello All,

Thank you for posting your feedback about Found!

I would love to see the raft as well and get a little sad any time I accidentally click on it and the 'Coming Soon' message pops up. I will definitely pass this along to the team!

bfgDeveron

I wish I would get such a response too
I posted my feedback and although not all shiny and perfect, included some obvious true love for this game.
It'll be nice of you to pass my comments to the team, with or without the raft, thank you.
(at least now I understand that the barge is the raft. I asked a few times but didn't really get an answer...) Yeah, I sometimes accidentally press it and it's like, ooofff, what and when will this be? It's still not what bothers me the most.

Edited on 02/21/2014 at 1:53:03 PM PST

bandit33
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bandit33 on Feb 22, 14 2:34 AM
Please Big Fish give us some more quests to do. Doing the same quests over and over again is so boooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg. I have enjoyed this game but I agree with everyone here we need some new areas opened up to eliminate the boredom. I'm at level 170 and have gotten just about all of the achievements.

Go to: