scavenger hunt

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

scavenger hunt

[Post New]by geri_mac on Feb 11, 14 12:33 PM
does anyone know when the scavenger hunt that was announced on facebook is starting ????

cugie
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:scavenger hunt

[Post New]by cugie on Feb 11, 14 12:56 PM
Just saw it on Facebook, and also 30% off gold ornaments! Neither on my manor.

Edited on 02/11/2014 at 12:57:23 PM PST

rlwoole
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by rlwoole on Feb 11, 14 1:07 PM
I logged off then logged back on and I now have the scavenger hunt. But no sale showing

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 11, 14 1:26 PM
The reward is the heart in a tree!!!

So far:

WEAPONS:
Dagger (1.4) - Arrows, Axe, Bear Trap, Gun, Knife, Mace, Spear (1.2) - Axe, Rifle (3.3) - Pistol (2.1) - Bow & Arrow, Machette (1.1) - Bullwhip (3.4)

MAMMALS:
Bat, Mouse, Racoon (1.2) - Dog, Possum (3.3) - Elephant, Pig (2.1) - Boar, Grounddhog, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Wolf (1.1)

SPORTS ITEMS:
Tennis Racket (1.4) - Golf Ball, Golf Flag (1.1) - Baseball, Soccer Ball (3.4)

SNOWGLOBE: (2.3)

Edited on 02/11/2014 at 2:27:16 PM PST

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Feb 11, 14 2:00 PM
I am so bad! I could not wait for my heart, so just bought it. Love it!!!!!!!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 11, 14 2:21 PM
sandebeach wrote:I am so bad! I could not wait for my heart, so just bought it. Love it!!!!!!!

No, you are probably talking about the garden item. This is a different one and it's not for sale, it's a reward for the hunt.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Feb 11, 14 2:44 PM
The scavenger hunt reward is a beating heart in a tree; the premium gift, which costs 8 gold, is a carnivorous candy box. You CANNOT buy either of these.

What you CAN buy for silver as an enigma is a small heart-shaped garden.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

Balinagra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:scavenger hunt - Where is the Wolf?

[Post New]by Balinagra on Feb 11, 14 3:13 PM
I can NOT find the WOLF in 1.1 it is the ONLY item I can not find!!

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Feb 11, 14 3:16 PM
Although you can't buy the tree heart directly you can pay to bypass the scavenger hunt with gold. I'm assuming that will get you the tree. I'm doing the scavenger hunt since I think it's more fun that way. I'm doing fine so far; still need a bunch of mammals but just got the anchor.

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Feb 11, 14 3:18 PM
Balinagra wrote:I can NOT find the WOLF in 1.1 it is the ONLY item I can not find!!

If I remember correctly the wolf is hiding underneath the gypsy caravan "porch". He always looks more like a dog to me.

Balinagra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Balinagra on Feb 11, 14 3:27 PM
I thought it was a dog!! LOL thanks!!! I found these Bull, Ram, Boar, Grounddhog, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Wolf (1.1)

Still new at this game!! I did find an anchor in vertigo and it did not count it! hmmmmm

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 11, 14 3:32 PM
Balinagra wrote:I can NOT find the WOLF in 1.1 it is the ONLY item I can not find!!

You don't have to find the wolf in particular, just any10 mammals, to be found in any scene of the first three chapters. The list I posted is just indicative of what I have found and where. There are many more.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Feb 11, 14 3:34 PM
The anchor in Vertigo likely did not count because the Scavenger Hunt is specifying Chapters 1, 2 and 3 and Vertigo is a bonus scene.

Look in Chapter 3 for the anchor.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 11, 14 3:34 PM
Balinagra wrote:I thought it was a dog!! LOL thanks!!! I found these Bull, Ram, Boar, Grounddhog, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Wolf (1.1)

Still new at this game!! I did find an anchor in vertigo and it did not count it! hmmmmm

Only items that are found in the first three chapters count- bonus scenes are not included.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Feb 11, 14 3:36 PM
Ok guys, one more time.. Haunted House, the knife.. I can never find it, or else what I think is the knife refused to pick up..

Someone said it is by the Idol head, so I have been whaling on the thing that sort of looks like a knife or sword by it..

But, I guess I did get it, just not sure where.. But maybe over by the straw hat, because I got the treasure map over there when I went for the straw hat, and the list says I did somehow pick it up.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 11, 14 3:39 PM
moosetracker wrote:Ok guys, one more time.. Haunted House, the knife.. I can never find it, or else what I think is the knife refused to pick up..

Someone said it is by the Idol head, so I have been whaling on the thing that sort of looks like a knife or sword by it..

But, I guess I did get it, just not sure where.. But maybe over by the straw hat, because I got the treasure map over there when I went for the straw hat, and the list says I did somehow pick it up.

Yes, the knife in Haunted house is near the straw hat, it's not by the idol head.

galiote
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by galiote on Feb 11, 14 3:41 PM
In the Haunted Mansion scene (1.2?) the figure wearing the straw hat is holding the knife. The knife has an odd curve near the tip.

Apparently the baseball bat in 3.1 (Swampy Bottom) doesn't count as sporting goods. Or as a weapon…

Balinagra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Balinagra on Feb 11, 14 3:47 PM
I have to say THANKS ... new to this game only level 25, I have been working way to hard at it! HA!!! I got all sports items ... golf ball Gypsy and golf flag, and tennis racket in Haunted station .... yea me! Also got 10 weapons, Gypsy - bow and arrow, machete - Haunted mansion = arrows, axe, bear trap, gun, knife, mace, spear Haunted station - dagger ... It will be the mammals who get me! LOL AGAIN THANKS....

[Post New]by Islandtimegirl07 on Feb 11, 14 3:52 PM
Bowling Ball and Canoe in Haunted Mansion(1.2) were not counted as sports items!

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Feb 11, 14 3:54 PM
Balinagra wrote:I thought it was a dog!! LOL thanks!!! I found these Bull, Ram, Boar, Grounddhog, Monkey, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Wolf (1.1)

Sounds like you are doing great. If you haven't found the anchor yet try Soggy Bottom in chapter three.

Go to: