slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

This is for Joe

[Post New]by slm1948 on Feb 12, 14 3:38 PM
I loved the clutter game. I usually play a chapter or section of one game before moving on to another game. I go thru all my games in that manner. But I almost went blind because I couldn't stop playing this game. It upset but amused me when I'd finally ask to be shown a match and there if often was right in plain sight. I got better with time.

I enjoyed his comments throughout and then finding out what was the void. No spoiler here. Find out for yourself.

I usually enjoy games with mini games but I just didn't care for the mini games here.

He busted me. I do play games to feel good about winning them - but in order for me to feel good, it can't be too easy. Clutter was hard but yet I always won in the end. Perfect.

I liked the no timer option because timers are deal breakers for me. Do the earlier ones have a timer that can't be turned off?

Re:This is for Joe

[Post New]by HoosierMLE on Feb 13, 14 12:24 AM
Hey Joe. LOVE this game. I even paid full price for it after the trial. Thank you.

Also enjoyed the story of developing it. But if you're reading this Joe, I have a request: My all-time FAVORITE game is Azada, the original one, and Azada 2 too. The high quality mini-games are always a lot of fun, and I do replay these 2 games at least once a year. As far as I can find, there is nothing like them available anywhere. Soooo ... perhaps you'd consider developing an Azada-like game for your fans. Pretty please?

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Feb 13, 14 3:10 AM
It's funny you should think that because I was thinking the same thing. What's different about this game, as in Azada, is the imagination of the developer.

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Feb 13, 14 6:32 AM
I, also, was a big fan of Azada. I thought they did so many things right and they did it before Mystery Case Files solidified the Hidden Object Genre. Lot's of creativity there and I think they were the first game I noticed that let you replay the minigames easily.

[Post New]by tickledpinkfish on Apr 28, 14 8:23 AM
Hi Joe

Really loved this game and hope to see more versions in the future. One request I would make for a future game would be to allow user additions to the pictures for the sliders game. I've been through all the photos in this version several times and it would be nice to be able to do some different ones!

Many thanks for a great game.

Go to: