efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Not getting any Valentines' quests!

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 12, 14 10:50 PM
I downloaded the new update. I see there are collections for Valentines and 3 new achievements to win. But am not getting any quests and don't have any of the collectibles for those collections anywhere. What is up??? Anyone else encountered this weird problem? I'm pretty bummed about this. Really don't want to miss out on it!

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:Not getting any Valentines' quests!

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 12, 14 11:46 PM
I THOUGHT I WAS NOT GETTING THE VALENTINE QUESTS. DID YOU SCROLL THROUGHT ALL THE OTHER QUESTS YOU HAVE. I FOUND THE VALENTINE QUEST AT THE VERY TOP OF THE OTHER QUESTS.

DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL HELP.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 13, 14 2:44 AM
charlieisr wrote:I THOUGHT I WAS NOT GETTING THE VALENTINE QUESTS. DID YOU SCROLL THROUGHT ALL THE OTHER QUESTS YOU HAVE. I FOUND THE VALENTINE QUEST AT THE VERY TOP OF THE OTHER QUESTS.

DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL HELP.

Well, you answering me and trying to give me a solution does help, on a moral level. So thank you!
But I did try that - checked all quests - no Valentines' for me
I don't get it.

kimberley03
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by kimberley03 on Feb 13, 14 3:23 AM
Have you downloaded the last update? If you have and still not getting them, try uninstalling and reloading the game.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 13, 14 9:33 AM
Yeah I had that issue yesterday and the day before but today so far I have done 4 valentines quests and still have another one I am in the middle of doing. But have to give my computer a break the game is back to over heating my laptop again. So ticks me off.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Feb 14, 14 2:54 PM
Problem very much solved!!!
Finally I get to see some Valentine's content yayy!
Missed what? Like 3 days? Oh well... still almost 12 to go... hope I'll make it...
Am excited!!

Edited on 02/14/2014 at 3:03:09 PM PST

Go to: