shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Lilacs

[Post New]by shagwendy on Feb 13, 14 4:33 AM
I only have one bunch of lilacs that I got today. I've already forgotten how I got them. Can anyone tell me where I can still get them or is it only 1 per customer. I haven't collected my reward for the day yet but I'm afraid to look at it in case it rewards me. Were they in a mini game?
Maybe someone would be nice enough to put up a list of where the Valentine Collectibles are, I'm just not organized enough.

Re:Lilacs

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Feb 13, 14 5:36 AM
You got them in Christmas Alley. You should be able to collect multiples, but they won't necessarily show up as you click on the items or in the win window but will show at the very end when you gather from the screen. I think they failed to show once out of 6 trips that I made before running out of energy for the day.

osomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by osomom on Feb 13, 14 7:45 AM
yes...but did you collect the reward? once i collected the reward, i couldnt get any more items to make complete sets. Im so mad at myself because this happened at Xmas too. For some reason I thought it would be different this time because the first group of items was still available. Stupid me....

bettymil4216
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bettymil4216 on Feb 13, 14 7:50 AM
Don't feel so bad - I did the same thing. Maybe they will show up later in another place.. Hope so - I have a bunch of the other flowers but need lilacs to collect any gold. But on the bright side - NOW I KNOW BETTER!

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Feb 13, 14 8:13 AM
Help please. I just pop in this morning to check for updates (have been over in AK playing because had technical difficulties here), what have I missed so far? Just lilacs or were there other Valentine collectibles?? I started collecting pink carnations and cards today, but after reading comments here, realized that since I don't have lilacs, multi flower collections not possible for me. I looked in Christmas Alley but I must be too late!!

Did I miss any other Valentine special items?? So far I'm excited about update. I'd be grateful for any information.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Feb 13, 14 8:34 AM
Thank you DaisyMaeDriver Don't know why I couldn't remember where I'd been. I've been playing the lilacs and gerbanas today, started cashing in, and when I'd cashed in 4 sets it gave me the extra 40 gold bars for finishing all Valentines collections. I've only completed the flower collection but I guess it's giving the bonus for 4 collections, no matter what they are.

Mpendo, you should still be able to get everything that's available assuming you're at a high enough level. I had to unlock Margaret's Place with gold so I could complete the flower collection. ... On second thought, I don't remember if there was a collectible in yesterday's quest, I don't think so, but you can definitely still get lots of flower collections.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 13, 14 9:40 AM
How come they are disappearing now, where before they didn't after we collected the reward for the quest?? I think this is what ticks me off with boom zap first you can get all kinds of something then only 1 of something they need to make up their minds. I guess I am once again screwed on this collection. I do believe today I will be removing this trash from my computer, no other game over heats my computer other then this one.

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Feb 13, 14 9:42 AM
It seems like some of the are disappearing and some aren't. Frustrating.

Go to: