Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

What were we given when we first started?

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Feb 13, 14 7:19 AM
I want to start the game over from scratch, and I know I need 40 gold to do that, but...

... what did we get when we first started? Can't remember, and I've looked through this forum and also have done a web search to no avail.

Does anyone recall?

Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:What were we given when we first started?

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Feb 13, 14 11:05 AM
Okay, 18 views and no replies -- maybe I should be more clear, eh?

I've had no success creating a new user to start a new game; it just links back to my current game. So what I'm looking for is what resources we were given when we first started Farm Up. Somehow I think it was three gold, but I don't really remember.

I don't want to restart with all my current money. I want to run my current resources down to whatever the starting resources were, plus the 40 gold necessary to start a new game, and then... start a new game!

So that's the info I need, if you can help, thanks.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 13, 14 11:20 AM
I don't remember exactly but i think the silver was under 1,000 and the gold was less then 25.

The easy way to reset the game to the beginning is to delete the game save. I have done this before and it worked. It would be in documents in a hidden folders. I have a post called how to access application data or you can PM me and i will send it to you if needed.

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on Feb 13, 14 5:56 PM
Or if you want to restart have your nephew (or any other kid) trip on the cord and unplug the computer while you are playing the game. You get to restart wheather you want to or not.

Yes this is experience talking. I'm more carful now when they are visiting. The younger two really like the train.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Feb 14, 14 3:43 AM
You start with 150 silver and 10 gold. Running down to exactly that amount might be difficult and it still wouldn't be a true start from scratch because you will have unlimited energy until the first time you exit. I agree that the best way to start from scratch is to delete or rename your current profile.

Go to: