agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Why no Walkthrough

[Post New]by agrimony on Feb 13, 14 11:08 AM
Can someone please explain to me why no walkthroughs are not being furnished for the games now. I agree with many of the others that a walkthrough is needed sometimes. I will refuse to buy a game without a walkthrough. There have been many times I have tried to play a game that did not have a walkthrough but could not finish because I was totally stuck. I know there have been those who said you can get help from the forum but that is not always true. If it is an older game no one gets on the forum for that older game to help if a question has not been answered by previous fish. I don't rely totally on a walkthrough to play a game but sometimes it is very necessary. I know there are others who would wish to buy an older game (of older games I mean when it is about a month old or more)but they won't because there is no walkthrough. I think if BF wants to sell games being old or new they need to provide a walkthrough.
I wanted to buy this latest game called this game Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring but so far there is no walkthrough so sadly for me and BF I won't until they get a walkthrough for it. No walkthrough no buy simple as that.

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

Re:Why no Walkthrough

[Post New]by Robcol on Feb 20, 14 12:03 PM
I agree, this is not your usual game, it can be awkward. A walkthrough would be very helpful.

Go to: