Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

I can't wait to get to level 18

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 13, 14 12:05 PM
I have put my life on hold for this game and if I don't stop playing it soon I think hubby will boot me out the door. Burnt meals and sequestered in my computer room. I need a life!!

Level 17, not too much more to go.

Oh, and I lost my second game last night (probably a good thing, lol). I had mistakenly given 'guest' admin priviledges and I tried to remove them. Now Midnight Castle won't start for guest anymore. I was at level 9.

Re:I can't wait to get to level 18

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Feb 13, 14 1:23 PM
Amerzone,

The greatest mistake imo is to rush to the end of the game and find out there is nothing left ...

I started a new game and with the knowlegde I had, I knew that there is no rush to reach level 18. Therefore I work on the Achievement and know I have plenty of time before the next update or the rest of the game is written (assuming the devs are working on that, instead of working on the numberless bugs). All I hope is that when the final release of the game is there, that we all do not have to start over from the beginning.

So, Amerzone, take your time and enjoy the game.

Duncan

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 13, 14 2:28 PM
My life at present is also centred around the computer room. Food??, forgotten what that is. Only dragged out when cats creating mayhem for their dinner.

I retired to get a life, this is not what I expected.

LOL

Cheers,

Bondi Girl,

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Feb 13, 14 3:13 PM
Amerzone, yes, what Duncan says. Don't rush, you will end up locked out until it's fixed. Amass your resources and coins before you reach level 18

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 13, 14 7:57 PM
Lol, I'm just saying that it's so addictive that I can't stop playing it. I'm suppose to be working but I'm playing instead.

Yes, I think cats would definitely have to come before the game though, lol...meow.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 13, 14 9:31 PM
My virtual cat eats more than the live ones.

They make sure they get my attention. It is hard to do an HOS with 14 + lbs of Cat, sitting on your knee & a kitten trying to gift for you.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 14, 14 8:45 AM
Rotfl! They always want attention when you're on the computer I had a pup that always wanted to play ball when I got on the phone

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Feb 14, 14 9:56 AM
That's a big cat Anna I have to play with Snoozle (one of my Chihuahuas) in my left arm, luckily she is only 3 pounds and 10 ounces
When Fudge (my other Chihuahua) wants to come up too though, I've no arms left to play!!!

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Feb 14, 14 12:11 PM
posts are so sweet as I am an animal lover but unfortunately unable to have due to my physical disabilities and unable to give them the care they deserve! But try and play with 3 grandchildren (ages 7,4,2) wanting to see what mammaw is doing! LOL Nothing more blessing than precious grandkids except maybe when they bring their kitty with them! Happy Valentine's everyone!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 14, 14 2:24 PM
Basmith, what a wonderful and kind thing to say. Sorry about your disabilities but know that you are so blessed to have children and grandchildren. Hubby and I were never able to have any children. We fostered for a while but that's as close as we've come. 15 nieces and nephews though

Go to: