Saving

[Post New]by dragonten on Feb 13, 14 9:16 PM
I am running the game on Windows 8.1 , lowest resolution I have is 1020 roughly. There doesn't seem to be a way to save games. My only menu options on exit are Quit, Resume, New. Any help to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Re:Saving

[Post New]by scisme49 on Mar 15, 14 4:13 PM
I have the same problem. I am running on Win 7. I tried running it as administrator, but it will still only let me save, but not reopen what was saved.

Sadly I discovered this after playing for quite some time.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on May 9, 14 5:47 PM
Try using the Escape button, then boxes will come up that you can check. For me, it saves it where I am, and when I resume it starts where I left off. I have Windows 7 on one computer, and Windows 8 on my laptop and it works for both.

alcro
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by alcro on May 19, 14 2:30 AM
Have tried saving this game but no luck i press escape and gives me options exit, new, resume and erase save but no luck come on Big fish games what is going on we paid for this game so why are we having this problem ?

grimlen
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by grimlen on Jun 24, 14 1:53 PM
Click one of the boxes on the right first then click save. It will take you back to the game but click exit and then it will take you out of the game. No worry, the game is still saved. When you go back to play your game again, just click
ESC and the saved box will come on. Just click your saves box and then click load.

[Post New]by Raindollx on Nov 10, 14 1:13 PM
I've done all these things and still it will not save. I click on an empty box and click save then it closes to the bigfish game manager. When opened again, nothing is saved. Tedious to start over every time.

Edited on 11/10/2014 at 1:14:44 PM PST

[Post New]by airlynn on Jan 25, 15 7:39 PM
I had trouble saving my games also. This is what fixed it for me... Go to "All Programs" Right mouse click on BigFish Game Manager icon. Click on Properties. Click on Compatibility tab. Check box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:". Select the OS for the computer you are using. Mine was set on Windows XP, but my laptop has Windows 7 on it. Hope this helps everyone else like it did me.

[Post New]by silver_stream_ on Jan 28, 15 12:38 PM
So I start the game, hit escape, click a box, click save, and then it exits me out and asks if I want to play again. When I go back I've started over. How do I save my realMYST game?!

Edited on 01/28/2015 at 12:39:04 PM PST

Go to: