JackiS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

having trouble with potion in greenhouse

[Post New]by JackiS on Feb 14, 14 1:05 PM
I've done everything the instructions say, but can't grab either of the test tubes to combine them. Has anyone else had this problem?

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:having trouble with potion in greenhouse

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 14, 14 1:11 PM
Hi JackieS,

Yes, I've not been able to pick up the test tube containing the green liquid either. I had to skip this puzzle in the end and missed out on the 'no skips' achievement.

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shanyem on Feb 14, 14 1:20 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one! I've played on 'hardcore' this time and can't skip.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 14, 14 1:33 PM
You can't take the test tube until you've closed the sliding glass panel on the tube where you put the rolled-up gauze. It's step 4 on the image in the SG. It's a step I kept missing when I did the SG, so maybe you missed that one?

guppy3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by guppy3 on Feb 14, 14 9:51 PM
thank you for the solution! I'm glad I came here to check before I skipped. Hit reset and sure enough sliding the gauze door was just the problem. (Though I never knew adding blue to green would give yellow.....always thought it was blue and yellow that makes green but no problem) Again, thanks to Severine Snape!!!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 15, 14 12:25 AM
Thank you SeverineSnape!! On my next replay I'll remember that.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Feb 15, 14 7:22 PM
Thank you for that solution ! I was about to skip but I thought let me check the forums first

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Feb 15, 14 7:23 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:You can't take the test tube until you've closed the sliding glass panel on the tube where you put the rolled-up gauze. It's step 4 on the image in the SG. It's a step I kept missing when I did the SG, so maybe you missed that one?

Thank you SeverineSnape for the solution !

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Feb 17, 14 8:38 PM
I too had the bright idea of checking the forums so thank you Severine Snape for your answer, saved me a Skip which I loathe doing.

fourseas
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fourseas on Feb 25, 14 11:03 AM
Thank you, SeverineSnape.

It's a stupid step, anyway!

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Feb 26, 14 7:28 PM
Thank you Severin Snape! Such a tiny thing, but impossible to move forward without it. It's not clear in the instructions, so we're all glad you figured it out.

cestqui
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cestqui on Mar 3, 14 8:33 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:You can't take the test tube until you've closed the sliding glass panel on the tube where you put the rolled-up gauze. It's step 4 on the image in the SG. It's a step I kept missing when I did the SG, so maybe you missed that one?

THANK YOU! That's exactly what was missing

Go to: