Roice
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

game keeps freezing up

[Post New]by Roice on Mar 18, 09 2:36 PM
Has anybody else been having trouble with there game freezing up or just going back to there I con screen? I am also having trouble with the curser stopping.
Roice

Skeets181
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:game keeps freezing up

[Post New]by Skeets181 on Mar 25, 09 8:42 AM
My game doesn't freeze up but having trouble with a floating cursor. It works fine until I get about halfway through the game. I downloaded the game twice and that has not helped. Hope you get your problem solved.

Skeets

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Mar 25, 09 9:14 AM
yeah the freezing up thing is affecting a few of us here in the pond and we've contacted customer service so as soon as we find out you'll find out!!

Welcome to the pond by the way!!!

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Mar 25, 09 9:15 AM
mostly the floating cursor rather than the freezing up thingie LOL sorrrrrrrrryyyyyy

[Post New]by barbalicious1508 on Jul 5, 09 10:50 AM
I am also freezing up, in the same place now 3x. Frustrating, but sounds like I am not the only one. I freeze up when I want to go thru the door after I replace the shield on the cross swords, and then it freezes up while it's trying to open the 'water into the jar' puzzle. Also, I am having moments of the cursor not moving, but that doesn't bother me as much as the freeze thing. Can't wait to find out what BGF is doing with it.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,595 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jul 5, 09 11:29 AM
barbalicious1508 wrote:I am also freezing up, in the same place now 3x. Frustrating, but sounds like I am not the only one. I freeze up when I want to go thru the door after I replace the shield on the cross swords, and then it freezes up while it's trying to open the 'water into the jar' puzzle. Also, I am having moments of the cursor not moving, but that doesn't bother me as much as the freeze thing. Can't wait to find out what BGF is doing with it.

If you are talking about ME II mine freezes up when I get to the water glasses mini game too.
I have reloaded 2 times and it still will do it. i get the puzzle then my screen goes black but i can hear the game. I have to shut my CPU off.
I sent a HELP to CS but being Sunday it will be a few days before I hear anything...

GOOD LUCK
PEN

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on Jul 5, 09 4:13 PM
I got to the end, I think, and the game suddenly took me back to the Asian temple with nothing to look for. I'm not sure if I finished it and will try to reinstall.

Go to: