basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Duncan-again and other lost friends!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Feb 15, 14 8:40 AM
I have been playing as Addi 118370 on second user game. At level 13 and cannot get back in game. Want to try and alert my many wonderful friends not to gift me as I cannot return the favor. Just to mention a few (these I remember because I had just received gifts today) Duncan-again, Dawn, Terri, Valerie and others. Thank you so much for making the game so enjoyable and being such great gaming friends to me. I hope you see this as I have no way of knowing how to let you know, so you are not wasting your resources and thinking me to be an ungrateful friend. Thanks everyone, if and when I am able to get back in game, I will try and let everyone know and have tried to keep a list so I can try and repay the kindness given. Happy gaming!

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:Duncan-again and other lost friends!

[Post New]by Fishpole on Feb 15, 14 11:56 AM
Hi Duncan Again,,,,,,,
I was one of your friends at 'one time'. I got locked out but my player name was TeeCee and we gifted back & forth.....Thank You ,,,,,,very much! You helped me a lot and I hope that I helped you.
I admire that you keep trying when most of us are feeling really discouraged with this game. Maybe, we'll meet in the Midnight Castle someday soon. In the meantime, "Happy Gaming"!

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Feb 15, 14 12:23 PM
basmith12 and Teecee,

Thank you both for your kind words. I really hope to see you soon back in the game, try to open a new account and enjoy me and many other old and new Friends, cause that is the way this game is.

I am sorry for TeeCee, who was a kind of a buddy for the last 2 weeks. Thanks guys, see you in the next episode of this wonderful game. You can allways invite me.

Duncan (100253)

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 15, 14 12:48 PM
Now players are getting locked out at level 13?? Heard someone else got locked out at an early level like 10 or 11. Wow....THIS GAME IS A MESS!!!! WHEN ARE THEY PLANNING TO FIX IT????

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Feb 15, 14 1:14 PM
This is driving me nuts!(lol) I am apparently back in for the moment. Playing as Addi 118370; I went an hour ago and still out now I am in again. Anyway, I gifted what I had while I was in and played thru the hogs. I will continue to gift as am allowed to play. Thanks everyone and sorry for the somewhat false alarm before. I guess I should have waited a day before yelling fire but I did not want anyone wasting their gifts on me if I could not at least try and repay the favor. Have a great day!

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Feb 15, 14 2:01 PM
basmith (or should I call you Addi?),

It is for me a little confusing, the names here on the threads and their Player names.
Searching in my files and noticed you are Addi!

Welcome back, Addi!

Duncan

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Feb 15, 14 3:31 PM
awalkinglady wrote:Now players are getting locked out at level 13?? Heard someone else got locked out at an early level like 10 or 11. Wow....THIS GAME I MESS!!!! WHEN ARE THEY PLANNING TO FIX IT????
Don't hold your breath!

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Feb 15, 14 3:40 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:basmith12 and Teecee,

Thank you both for your kind words. I really hope to see you soon back in the game, try to open a new account and enjoy me and many other old and new Friends, cause that is the way this game is.

I am sorry for TeeCee, who was a kind of a buddy for the last 2 weeks. Thanks guys, see you in the next episode of this wonderful game. You can allways invite me.

Thank you darlin',
If they ever let me in again I'll be sure to look you up. We had a good system going that last week. All the best....you go get them for me!
TeeCee
Duncan (100253)

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 15, 14 7:47 PM
Addi,
I'm so glad you can get back in as you are on tomorrow's list for me.
I'm trying to gift all of my friends at least once before I reach level 18 for the 2nd time.

I love the camaraderie of this game.

Cheers,

Bondi Girl.

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Feb 15, 14 8:13 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:basmith (or should I call you Addi?),

It is for me a little confusing, the names here on the threads and their Player names.
Searching in my files and noticed you are Addi!

Welcome back, Addi!

Duncan

Sorry Duncan and all others for the confusion on my part. This is actually the first game that I have played the social aspect of game and I was and still am totally ignorant to what I am doing but trying to learn as I go. When I started the second game, I used one of my grandkid's name so I could remember who I am (LOL) truth! I am sorry I did not even think of the confusion would cause numerous others. If and when I get back to my original or if I have to try and create a third game, I will try and be less confusing. But writing this is confusing to me so sorry no promises. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and the awesome welcome back to the game. Will continue gifting ASAP! Have a great day!

Go to: