chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

Just once

[Post New]by chumface on Feb 15, 14 12:37 PM
I would like to find a vice that is not missing it's handle in one of these games!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

Re: Just once

[Post New]by Sprattie on Feb 19, 14 3:52 PM
Or anything missing a valve.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 19, 14 6:33 PM
LOL!

Or, just imagine, there's a door and you examine it and it has a knob and a lock - but all you need to do is turn the knob because it isn't locked

fourseas
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fourseas on Feb 20, 14 2:33 AM
AMEN! Sisters and Brothers!

Also, could I keep a few tools with me? Screwdriver, hammer, etc., instead of having to use weird things like statue heads in place of a hammer.

Hope someone is LISTENING!

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Feb 21, 14 5:48 AM
I actually was stumped on what to do with that statue head! I tried to put it back on the statue! This is the first game that I had to "improvise" with tools.Why would I have to search for an actual glass-cutter when I have a chisel, rock, brick, hammer, screwdriver, etc in my inventory, all the while the game is telling me these items will NOT break that window on that dilapidated house that no one has lived in for decades!
I was glad to see a little "out of the box" thinking on some items.
I also like the fact that I keep the matches, instead of having to search for candles or a fireplace EVERY time something needed fire.

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by eedebeep on Feb 22, 14 1:33 PM
I would like to be able to KEEP a tool once I use it, instead of using something else for the same function, or having to find an identical item later.

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Apr 11, 14 6:52 PM
The other stupid one is the "small pile of leaves" that you just "have to have a rake for"! Come on, if I were in a "life or death situation' like most of these games, or even if I had just dropped my keys, I would stick my hand in that "small pile of leaves"!

[Post New]by shelterhill on Apr 21, 14 3:32 AM
chumface wrote: The other stupid one is the "small pile of leaves" that you just "have to have a rake for"! Come on, if I were in a "life or death situation' like most of these games, or even if I had just dropped my keys, I would stick my hand in that "small pile of leaves"!

I have thought this sooo many times too..

GMGL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by GMGL on Apr 27, 14 5:18 PM
Or cobwebs! Come on you wimp, just brush them away with your hand!

[Post New]by gruniongrama on Jun 29, 14 3:23 PM
I must admit I am happy to find a crow bar in these games, I know how I'll use it when they time comes!

Go to: