Did you notice ...

Did you notice ...

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Feb 15, 14 4:22 PM
... that the bartender in the Tavern is winking at you? (take a look)

... the Knight at the Bailey is winking too with his red eye?

... that the bird (eagle?) in the Bailey HOS, looks angry at you when you misclick in the scene?

... that Annabel lowers her hand as if she’s horny all the time?

... the drunken skeleton in the tavern wears a beard? (when you die, loss of hair is normal)

... the dead ambassador also wears a beard?

... you can wake up your sleeping pet for an enormous amount of diamonds/gems?

... the Troll at the Ice Rock should go to a sports school to lose some weight?

... the gamer in the Tavern at the Personal Table must be miljardair (we all lose!)

... the two guards at the Castle Gates are Robocop look-a-likes? (Thanks, Paul Verhoeven!)

... the Fortune Wheel looks like a clock, and the prices you can win mostly suck?

... the Knight at the Bailey is gay? (what guy is sniffing a rose all the time?)

... the knight in the upper right Throne Hall has no legs?

.. the dead body in the lower left of the Ice Rock is pointing in the direction where probably the Mystery Chamber is?

50Panderbear
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Did you notice ...

[Post New]by 50Panderbear on Feb 15, 14 5:59 PM
Hi Duncan_14all, can u please tell me about the pets. when I go to my paws all c is my little griffin & the rest is food 4 all other pets. when do I get a chance to have more pets?
Please help.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 15, 14 7:41 PM
You have to craft pets. There is a pet tab on the craft screen. All but the winged cat need eggs to craft. You can get eggs from the Wheel but they are rare.

50Panderbear
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by 50Panderbear on Feb 15, 14 9:22 PM
Hi lady_sabelle. Thank u didn't even pay attention to that list. Found it. Not even close to level to seem to get any eggs (12). #55436 (Dori) What is yours?

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 15, 14 9:29 PM
Level doesn't seem to have much to do with it. I got my first egg at level 7. It's all luck.

Miss Sabelle 15 #108993

50Panderbear
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by 50Panderbear on Feb 15, 14 10:04 PM
I don't like to play the wheel that much anymore lose to many coins.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 16, 14 1:59 AM
Belfry Crow moves his head

Well Chain sways

Winter Garden Ice Sparkles & the Little animal blinks & wiggles his nose.

Crypt Flame on candles waver

Food in Inn Steam rises from Coffee.

You get your first pet after you have received 10 postcards.

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Feb 16, 14 2:48 AM
Hi All

If you look closely at the little sleeping dragon in the ice cave, you can see his breath coming from his nostrils. Also in the same HOS the ice drips and the gold medallion hanging on the sword sways from side to side. These details are very subtle and one of the really charming things which I think makes it worth hanging on for this game to be fixed.

Just my 2 cents worth, I,m still having fun

Cheers Bee zz

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 16, 14 6:27 AM
Click on the snake in the Fairy bas-relief HOS (above the knight) and it shakes it's head and sticks out it's tongue.

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Feb 16, 14 7:49 AM
In the tavern, the HOS about midway up the screen on the left, the array of food (don'e know what it is called), one of the items is labelled as an oyster, but I think it's really a clam.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Feb 16, 14 9:10 AM
50Panderbear wrote:

Hi Duncan_14all, can u please tell me about the pets. when I go to my paws all c is my little griffin & the rest is food 4 all other pets. when do I get a chance to have more pets?
Please help.

Hi, 50Panderbear,

You have to be lucky at the Fortune Wheel to get extra eggs, or begging Friends to gift you the eggs you desire (put them in your Wishlist). In total there are 20 eggs to collect in this game. 7 Eggs in this release (up to level 18), the rest when the final release of this game comes out.

Duncan

[Post New]by fire_n_ice1 on Feb 16, 14 1:49 PM
The candle wax drips down from the wagon wheel chandalier in the tavern but never drips on the angry bear (rug)..or does it thats why its so angry.

There is another room to go to "in the future" behind the well.

The dead man in the pit, in the dungeon has no lower torso beneath his ribs and is reaching for the keys.How did he survive to be able to reach ?

If you click on the giant guards at the castle gates they stomp their weapons.

Edited on 02/17/2014 at 8:05:02 AM PST

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Feb 16, 14 2:37 PM
The Bar Counter HOS in the Tavern...the green looking gnome character..turns into a bobble head if you click on him...

KittChaos
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by KittChaos on Feb 16, 14 3:19 PM
Bedazzles wrote:The Bar Counter HOS in the Tavern...the green looking gnome character..turns into a bobble head if you click on him...

If you click on the mouse in the same HOS he wriggles his ears and nose.

*Soooo cute!!!*

(Well, for a mouse on a counter that's presumably used for food preparation -- considering that, not so cute.)

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 16, 14 5:11 PM
This is really fun looking for all the little quirks in the game.

I must try the gnome out.

Fire-n-ice1. Will look forward to the room behind the well. I think there must be more in the ice rock. The future should hold more surprises, especially if we get to the dungeon.

Will Valeria realise that the guy in the tavern is her husband?
Did Henry really kill her?

All this & more to come ( I hope)

Bondi Girl.

[Post New]by fire_n_ice1 on Feb 16, 14 10:31 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:This is really fun looking for all the little quirks in the game.

I must try the gnome out.

Fire-n-ice1. Will look forward to the room behind the well. I think there must be more in the ice rock. The future should hold more surprises, especially if we get to the dungeon.

Will Valeria realise that the guy in the tavern is her husband?
Did Henry really kill her?

All this & more to come ( I hope)

Bondi Girl.

Oh my is she dead too!!!

I hope there is a lot more.

Love this game.

Edited on 02/16/2014 at 10:33:36 PM PST

[Post New]by fire_n_ice1 on Feb 16, 14 10:40 PM
In the dungeon beside the three dead guys there is a large head stone?... more to come??

In the ice room behind the ice giant, the tower looks like it has two eyes and a grin?

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 17, 14 2:27 AM
Sorry fire_n_ice. Didn't mean to spoil it for you. This is just what I have surmised from the story as we go ahead. It took to games for me to figure that out. Senior's moment or as my son says Old Timer's Moment.

[Post New]by fire_n_ice1 on Feb 17, 14 12:37 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:Sorry fire_n_ice. Didn't mean to spoil it for you. This is just what I have surmised from the story as we go ahead. It took to games for me to figure that out. Senior's moment or as my son says Old Timer's Moment.

N/P Did you notice the stairs to the right side of the castle?

LOL on the Old Timers Moment hehe!!!!
I know what you mean.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 17, 14 6:42 PM
that there are two other doorways leading out of the Lord Chamberlain's area

one to his right next to the Forbidden Tower, & those stairs must lead somewhere

one to his left. near the Flags HOS.

Do you think that the chained area near the money chest also will be something later?

Go to: