Me too! Any answers yet?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:lost emerald

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 18, 14 1:54 PM
Hi grover and wander60, Welcome to the Pond,

Have you checked your box where you make items? Bottom right hand corner under the hint button. If it is not in there, try uninstalling/reinstalling game. You won't loose your progress. If that doesn't work, then you will more than likely have to start a new game with a new profile.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Feb 18, 14 2:49 PM
dear grover and wander60"

welcome to the pond from me as well.

the emerald was in the unicorn's mouth.

from there, it should either be in inventory or the jeweller's box for the creation of the next item.

there should not be a need to start over, especially in this game - just backtrack to where you were last positive all was on track,

they have us moving all over - so check , using hint, to make sure there is not another step needed

hth

ETA: the hint button is a great help.

and don't forget the masks !!

Edited on 02/18/2014 at 3:08:11 PM PST

sillyc52
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by sillyc52 on Feb 22, 14 5:00 AM
Hi

I have same problem not in unicorns mouth anymore and not in jewelry box ??

[Post New]by Eppitiffany2121 on Feb 22, 14 2:33 PM
Click on the ones in jewelry box until it is in the holder, just a suggestion.

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Feb 23, 14 3:46 PM
I lost it too! And no it is not in the jewelry box. Hint button says everywhere that there is nothing to do, even in jewelry box. Put horn on unicorn, clicked on emerald, and never got into my inventory. The very sad part of this is that I bought this game when the sale was buy one and get one free, I think, so I bought this along with Witches Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted both at same time. With that one I lost the crystal key when the game was 97% complete! Lost in my inventory just like this emerald! So, bought both games, but can't finish either one, plus they were CE, so I can't do bonus games! I've been playing BFG for over 6 years and have never had this happen, let along with two games back to back! And yes I have uninstalled game and reinstalled it, but same problem with both games. Lost a critical inventory item and can't continue....

[Post New]by SweetieBelle84 on Feb 25, 14 2:45 AM
I'm having the exact same problem! I took the emerald, and placed it with the other dangly green stones, the game accepted it and I couldn't get it back! It wasn't until after that I realized it was supposed to go in the jewelry box to complete the squirrel picture : (
I'm hoping someone knows how to fix this glitch, or else wise knows how to go back without having to start from the beginning

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Feb 28, 14 2:22 AM
same here. has anyone solved this yet?? took it from the unicorn's mouth and now it's gone. not in my box. gone!!!

[Post New]by mamazmeilor on Mar 9, 14 3:56 AM
same here - has anyone received an answer from tech support? Thank you.

atroya
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by atroya on Mar 14, 14 12:25 PM
mamazmeilor wrote:same here - has anyone received an answer from tech support? Thank you.

Same here I lost the emerald Big Fish when will you acknowledge therer is a glitch in the programme and send out an update to fix the problem., I am most disappointed having bought a Collectors Edition. I thought that CE editions had been thoroughly tested, When do we get an answer?
Too busy I suppose working on on line games

[Post New]by Jilllz on Mar 17, 14 7:07 AM
Hmmm I did the same as sweetiebelle and tried to retrace my steps. No emerald to be found anywhere. Anyone have another solution apart from reinstalling the game or start over? Or has anyone tried that and can tell that it actually works?

Go to: