lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

Looking for a Phoenix Egg

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 16, 14 8:25 AM
I am hoping to find someone with an extra Phoenix egg they would like to trade for an Owl or Pegasus. PM me or reply. Miss Sabelle #108993 Thanks!

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

Re:Looking for a Phoenix Egg

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 18, 14 12:00 PM
I now have a Manticore egg I would be willing to trade for a Phoenix. Any one interested?

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 18, 14 3:06 PM
Would love to know the secret to getting eggs! I am on my second game...at level 18 in the first and level 16 in the second. I rarely even see eggs on the Wheel of Fortune. In my first egg I did get an owl egg but I think that was a fluke!!

kharlie
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by kharlie on Feb 19, 14 11:44 AM
I have an egg for trade. I think it is a phoenix egg ( i would look but midnight castle not working at my end right now). I'm looking for a owl egg. I will try getting into midnight castle later to find out what egg it is.

kharlie
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by kharlie on Feb 19, 14 3:25 PM
Midnight castle still down. So can't tell what egg it is. Sorry, you will have to wait till it is up and running here.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 19, 14 6:43 PM
kharlie,
Are you level 18? I hope you aren't locked out of the game the way many on the forums seem to be.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Feb 19, 14 9:16 PM
After lady_sabelle gets hers, I would like a phoenix egg as well! I also have a Pegasusling egg I could trade.

Edited on 02/21/2014 at 9:41:34 PM PST

kharlie
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by kharlie on Feb 20, 14 3:31 AM
I think I may be. Still not able to get game up and it is almost 6:30 am here. getting tired seeing the words Windows will look into it.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Feb 20, 14 12:28 PM
kharlie,

I PM-ed you 2 hours ago, if you are locked out of the game, and want to start again.
Check your In-box.

Duncan

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Also Looking for a Phoenix Egg

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Oct 13, 14 9:14 AM
I'd love to trade! I have so much Phoenix food. I have an extra dragon egg to trade.

You can pm me. My ID is i798595.

Thanks

Arwyn

Go to: