suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

Problems with the sliding game

[Post New]by suss1 on Feb 16, 14 4:52 PM
First of all, I love this game!!
But I have a problem with the sliding game,- sometimes i get "holes", and there are sliders that cannot connect with eachother. I think it is when i pull the sliders too far out of the frame...maby...but when it begins to go wrong, I cannot repair the fail. Any advice??

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Problems with the sliding game

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Mar 9, 14 5:03 AM
Hi All:
My apologies for it taking so long to fix but the Slider problem has been fixed and is in the current version of the game. Some problems are just harder than others and that was a difficult one to reproduce and find a fix for it.
Again, my apologies for taking so long to fix it.
Joe

GM1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by GM1956 on Mar 12, 14 10:30 AM
I don't have this problem in Clutter 3, but in the first two games. Is there a fixed version?

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Mar 13, 14 8:27 AM
Hi GM:

I'm not 100% sure the first two games have the problem and/or how bad it was over there. I rewrote a lot of that code and introduced one of the bugs before fixing it for good.

I didn't hear the complaints for the first 2...mainly because I think although the problem might have been there, it didn't happen as often (or was harder on some level to get into the situation where the error occurred).

Although it might be a lame excuse...I'm too busy working on future games to go back to 1 & 2 at this point. (Even adding an optional Timer in game 1 (which I'd love to do) is not as easy as it sounds and would not be a productive use of my time). It's just one of the trade-offs I've had to make.

Joe

GM1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by GM1956 on Mar 14, 14 11:00 AM
Thank you, Joe. I'll stick with Clutter 3 then for the Sliders, no problem.

[Post New]by guerra1942 on Jun 17, 14 2:35 PM
the same problem does happen in the second game. im sorry you are too busy to fix a bug in one of your games. since these puzzles are the main reason i play the game, clutter 2 is, in effect, useless to me. probably wont be buying more. since there is a real possibility that they too will become unplayable for some reason, with no chance of a fix. not a productive use of my money.

Edited on 06/17/2014 at 2:36:19 PM PST

Go to: