shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Mac Players heads up…

[Post New]by shorenuf on Feb 17, 14 12:24 AM
Because this game has already been out, chances are no one will notice our tech issues posts. If you care enough, you will have to let Customer Support know. I am only posting this because I ran into a problem…

Playing in OS 10.9.1 on a 27" iMac. Cannot even begin the game. The screen is broken up in large squares which includes elements of the desktop, the BF logo, and the game's opening graphics (where you type your name).

Changing the monitor to a lower resolution had no effect.

I also posted my issue in the tech thread, but hope this thread is not removed. It would be good to see if other Mac players have the same issue.

Edited on 02/17/2014 at 7:55:00 AM PST

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

Mc Players heads up…

[Post New]by Swtmb on Feb 17, 14 3:42 AM
shorenuf wrote:Because this game has already been out, chances are no one will notice our tech issues posts. If you care enough, you will have to let Customer Support know. I am only posting this because I ran into a problem…

Playing in OS 10.9.1 on a 27" iMac. Cannot even begin the game. The screen is broken up in large squares which includes elements of the desktop, the BF logo, and the game's opening graphics (where you type your name).

Changing the monitor to a lower resolution had no effect.

I also posted my issue in the tech thread, but hope this thread is not removed. It would be good to see if other Mac players have the same issue.

I had the same problem and had to shut down my computer and start it up again.

Re:Mac Players heads up…

[Post New]by luv2playBFG on Feb 21, 14 3:12 PM
I also posted in the tech issues but had the exact same problem on my iMac. I hope they find a solution. I would love to play this game.

[Post New]by milarny on Feb 25, 14 1:21 AM
I am also having the exact same problems, i paid for this game and cannot play it

[Post New]by misseli on Mar 11, 14 5:21 PM
Dang it. Same problem here.

[Post New]by ActionWorks on Mar 16, 14 2:52 AM
For Mac users:

We are really sorry but it seems like something has changed in the newest OSX system and because the SDK what we were using is closed source, we can't fix this problem. It looks like the problem only appears on certain systems, so maybe it's a bug in the operating system but we couldn't get any information about this so it's just a wild guess.
If you are using OSX, please download the demo first. If it's working the full game will be ok. If it's not working, don't buy the game.

Again, we are very sorry but this problem can't be fixed by us.

[Post New]by mimi4neeyah on May 20, 14 10:55 AM
Can we get a credit back then since no matter what it won't play?

Go to: