chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Game not working properly. It will not give credit for actions given.

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Feb 17, 14 11:36 AM
I noticed that if you have a goal of renting ten boats, you may have to click on as many as 15 customers to make the goals. This is true for almost all the levels. It is impossible to beat the game in the time allowed because of this problem.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Game not working properly. It will not give credit for actions given.

[Post New]by MammawJo on Feb 19, 14 7:45 AM
I've had this game since it came out and have not had this kind of problem. If there truly is a glitch, a clean re-install may help or you may need to contact support.

When renting certain items (boats, scuba gear, rings, surfboards), it's a 2 part transaction. When the customer gets the item for use and then they pay when they are done. Unlike the Banana, Disco, and the shops where 1 click completes the transaction.

Certain customers will only purchase/rent certain items; such as the kids and the old man and woman will not purchase cocktails. Only the blond muscle guy and the guy with black hair will purchase scuba gear. There are a few really tricky levels that require certain guests to obtain the goal.

If you're having difficulty with a particular level or just have questions, you can PM me (I'll see it faster) and I'll try to help.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Feb 19, 14 8:49 AM
Thank you so much! I am re-installing the game now.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on Feb 19, 14 5:54 PM
Your welcome, chevyqueen!

Just remember that when renting the boats, surfboards, etc... that only the first time you click on the guest is what counts for your total. There will be a green arrow by the symbol (boat, scuba gear, snorkel mask, etc). When you click the rental with a green arrow, it is counted as a purchase/rental. When they return the item there is an orange arrow by the symbol and this is payment of that item and does not count toward the total number of purchases/rentals.

Go to: