magical paint brush

magical paint brush

[Post New]by Weeping_Willow on Feb 18, 14 4:23 AM
anyone know where the magical paintbrushes are?

Re:magical paint brush

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Feb 18, 14 6:12 AM
Dawnshadow Lake

Edited on 02/18/2014 at 6:36:06 AM PST

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Feb 18, 14 9:36 AM
Not sure if this will help anyone but... a resource list where to find it and which collections will give them to you.

RESOURCES

Poster Glue - Forgotten Glen, Male Puppet Set (10), Fairy Slipper Set (15)
Pet Food - Mystic Copse, Feather Set (10)
Glass Shards - Fairy Dragon Nest, Portrait Set (10)
Tool Box - Rose Garden, Pendant Set (10)
Thread & Needle - Fairy Dragon Nest, Plushie Set (10), Gem Set (10)
Blue Prints - Apricus Plaza, Goblin Rune Set (10), Fairy Crest Set (15)
Artifact Box - Ancient Pond, Goblin Gear Set (10), Fairy Outfit Set (15
Paint Brushes - Dawn Shadow Lake, Bard Set (10)
Fungi Tiles - Sky Fleet Docks, Traveler Set (10)
Fairy Glass - Coral Cove , Jewel Box Set (10)

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 6:42:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Weeping_Willow on Feb 25, 14 3:54 AM
amazing thanks!

tesamoine
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Feb 25, 14 8:11 PM
Thanks so much Daisy

[Post New]by squidferbrains on Mar 9, 14 11:39 AM
Am I playing a different game to everyone else??? I just played 12 games in a row in drawn shadow lake and not one paint brush found!!!!! Doest say on the outside thats where they are. I cant find them anywhere!!!!

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Mar 9, 14 12:39 PM
squidferbrains wrote:Am I playing a different game to everyone else??? I just played 12 games in a row in drawn shadow lake and not one paint brush found!!!!! Doest say on the outside thats where they are. I cant find them anywhere!!!!

I'm going to suggest you go into the store, resources tab, and look at the image of paintbrushes so you know what you are looking for. They are at Dawnshadow lake. Like the wood, bars of metal, and the coal looking stuff they are a resource that is awarded to you as you find each of the objects you are looking for in the HO scene. Check your inventory to see if you've actually got some without realizing it. If it's part of a quest, click on the character that has assigned the quest he will let you know if you have any. When you have enough to satisfy the quest you have to "give them to him/her" before you collect the reward.

mogedijan
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by mogedijan on Mar 10, 14 10:50 AM
hmm ..they realy should pay u for all these infos daisy

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,735 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 11, 14 5:12 AM
squidferbrains wrote:Am I playing a different game to everyone else??? I just played 12 games in a row in drawn shadow lake and not one paint brush found!!!!! Doest say on the outside thats where they are. I cant find them anywhere!!!!

You need 10 storybooks from Dawnshadow for Yura's quest, I got more than enough paintbrushes while I was in there to finish the last quest. I received multiples of the paintbrushes, 3 or 4 at a time. It was shown as an item available.

[Post New]by chewym on Mar 30, 14 9:08 PM
I'm having the same problem as squidferbrains. I looked through the list of items to find at dawnshadow lake and the paintbrush is not even listed there. is it perhaps a level thing?

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Mar 31, 14 5:26 AM
chewym wrote:I'm having the same problem as squidferbrains. I looked through the list of items to find at dawnshadow lake and the paintbrush is not even listed there. is it perhaps a level thing?

Hi chewym. The paintbrushes are a "resource" like the coal and wood that you collect for every level. Dawnshadow lake is the only location that gives you the resource of magic paintbrushes, just like the only location that gives you pet food is the fairy dragon nest....
When I get power up again I'll PM you a list of resources and where you find them. Look for it in a minimum of 6 hours from now, I'm one of 1,000's without power and the Timmy's is going to want their plug in for other customers with computers under their arm soon.

mogedijan
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by mogedijan on Mar 31, 14 5:33 AM
its at the head of this tread (list of resorces)

[Post New]by chewym on Mar 31, 14 5:46 AM
DaisyMaeDriver wrote:
chewym wrote:I'm having the same problem as squidferbrains. I looked through the list of items to find at dawnshadow lake and the paintbrush is not even listed there. is it perhaps a level thing?

Hi chewym. The paintbrushes are a "resource" like the coal and wood that you collect for every level. Dawnshadow lake is the only location that gives you the resource of magic paintbrushes, just like the only location that gives you pet food is the fairy dragon nest....
When I get power up again I'll PM you a list of resources and where you find them. Look for it in a minimum of 6 hours from now, I'm one of 1,000's without power and the Timmy's is going to want their plug in for other customers with computers under their arm soon.
''

Hi DaisyMae I already saw the list at the beginning of the thread. What I'm saying is that when I scroll through the list of resources in dawnshadow lake in the game I don't even see it in the list of items to find there. I see all other resources like puppet patrick and the water fairy rune but not a paint brush. I updated the game yesterday so I'm using the latest version, I was just wondering if maybe I need to get to a higher level before that resource shows up. Not really sure what's going on.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Mar 31, 14 7:26 AM
I have the same problem as chewym and squidferbrains, there are no magic paintbrushes listed among resources of Dawnshadow Lake scene, I have searched the scene many times and have found zero. I had to buy them in the store. I have the latest version of the game.

P.S.
Now I understand! It`s a quest related thing! I just have finished the quest for Triffledore to donate 12 000 coins and the next quest is for Raphael -"Build the Gallery"-and now I have magic paint brushes in the Dawnshadow lake scene!

Edited on 03/31/2014 at 11:38:06 AM PST

jbmf_06
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
438 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Apr 2, 14 4:45 PM

The magic brush is not showing up for me too.

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Apr 2, 14 6:19 PM
jbmf_06 wrote:

The magic brush is not showing up for me too.

jbma_06,

Note the p.s. from JirafaVandosa and what quests are needed to get brushes from Dawnshadow Lake.

Mamacass14

[Post New]by forfar13 on Apr 18, 14 1:05 AM
Tried dawnshadow lake 15 times these paint brushes are not shown as available for me what am I missing - do I need to meet some other criteria???

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Apr 18, 14 7:46 AM
forfar13 wrote:Tried dawnshadow lake 15 times these paint brushes are not shown as available for me what am I missing - do I need to meet some other criteria???

Double check your inventory. sometimes I do not see them and they show in my inventory. If not contact tech support for handle that.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by annaposh on Jul 20, 14 7:01 AM
JirafaVanidosa wrote:I have the same problem as chewym and squidferbrains, there are no magic paintbrushes listed among resources of Dawnshadow Lake scene, I have searched the scene many times and have found zero. I had to buy them in the store. I have the latest version of the game.

P.S.
Now I understand! It`s a quest related thing! I just have finished the quest for Triffledore to donate 12 000 coins and the next quest is for Raphael -"Build the Gallery"-and now I have magic paint brushes in the Dawnshadow lake scene!

Thanks JirafaVanidosa, had the same problem, and you are right you need to complete quests first and after you'll get magical paint brushes.

[Post New]by JirafaVanidosa on Jul 20, 14 1:38 PM
You are very welcome and Happy Hunting!

Go to: