ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Achievements Issue

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Feb 18, 14 5:29 PM

I am rocking all of the collectibles and achievements so far in the game, but there are two achievements that I haven't found even one of:
..........• four sources of heat and
..........• three knit toys

I can't believe no one has already opened a thread about these two achievements.

Does anyone have any help for me?

Thanks very much.

Edited on 02/18/2014 at 5:29:30 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Achievements Issue

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 20, 14 11:14 PM
Hi ChocPeng! I don't have any achievements even remotely resembling those! Mine are the usual ….find 5 in 5, finish all mini-games without skipping, etc. Am I missing some fun and crazy achievements somehow??

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Feb 21, 14 5:18 AM
Same as WilJul here! I have the standard ones as well. Probably why no one has opened a thread?

[Post New]by mercim on Feb 21, 14 9:28 AM
You see the additional achievements by pulling on the handle toward the the right side of the page. The additional achievements have to do with finding all the warming items in frost mode.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Feb 21, 14 2:36 PM

Mercim is correct. There is a handle that you pull down like a slot machine and it reveals all new achievements.

Mercim, since you do seem to know about this, have you located any of the things I cannot find? I've even written to Elephant Games, but that was days ago and I haven't heard back from them.

I'm at the very end and am afraid to make many more moves.

HELP!

Edited on 02/21/2014 at 2:37:12 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 21, 14 8:58 PM
Excellent! Found em! Didn't even realize that was a handle!

Can't really help though, I seem to have achieved them without realizing it - all except find all 14 warm items. Must have been as Mercim said - while collecting warming items during frost mode.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Feb 22, 14 1:53 AM
the four heat sources are the last four morphing objects in game. the three knit toys are the morphing objects in the bonus chapter

Edited on 02/22/2014 at 1:54:43 AM PST

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Mar 1, 14 3:46 PM
CherylParker wrote:the four heat sources are the last four morphing objects in game. the three knit toys are the morphing objects in the bonus chapter

Cheryl:

I cannot thank you enough. You have done what BFG and the developer, Elephant Games, couldn't seem to do, and that is offer assistance. Not only did you offer assistance, but your assistance actually answered the questions that had stopped me dead in my tracks on an otherwise wonderful game.

It's very good to know that, when all else fails, I can always count on my fellow fishies.

You are a wonderful fish in our gaming pond, and I hope that someday I am in a position to help you.

All the best to you.

Edited on 03/01/2014 at 3:46:40 PM PST

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Sep 21, 14 11:40 AM
I seem to only be able to pick up these items after the thermometer has gone down, so have been unable to pick up most of them

Go to: