CanadaLes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Anyone got their original mansion back?

[Post New]by CanadaLes on Feb 19, 14 8:59 AM
I still have not found a way to get my original mansion back, lost on Valentine's Day . I tried logging in via face book, but since I had not ever used Facebook to log in before it created a freaking third mansion for me! Brand new, from the ground up--AGAIN! Has anyone who lost their original mansion found a way to restore it?
How do I contact the game owners to address this? I am this close to closing my Dark Manor forever. I have loved playing Dark Manor since it was in beta form, finding the objects and building my yard, plus the graphics and game storyline are great! The loss of my manor, and seemingly no contact from Big Fish about how to solve the problem really angers me.

DuffyPoo222
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

Re:Anyone got their original mansion back?

[Post New]by DuffyPoo222 on Feb 19, 14 9:04 AM
Contact customer support. I got mine back within days of when it happened but then I had mine linked to FB.

The link for customer support is at the bottom of this page, under the FB logo.

Cirith Ungol AWAY

Penem
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Penem on Feb 19, 14 9:58 AM
Hi CanadaLes,

I lost my mansion too but Customer Support was able to get it back for me. Like you, I had not saved it to Facebook (you can bet I do now, though!). It took CS about 3 weeks to get back to me, but it was around the holidays and after some kind of special. I don't remember what but they were slammed. I am assuming that you sent them your DM number and mansion name? I also sent them my old manor name because I had renamed my manor, just in case they needed it. All I can suggest is have patience and give them a chance. Who knows, maybe they're working on a solution now.

Penem
River Styx Plantation

Vista2299
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Vista2299 on Feb 19, 14 10:09 AM
Manor 1090 Batley level 48
I lost mine last weekend also. Have request in, no response yet. I do not have mine backed up on FB.

[Post New]by Treblemaker on Feb 20, 14 7:30 PM
I lost mine on Feb. 14, have received the same response twice (form letter saying they were working on it) but no resolution. The game started over, and will not even let me login to my FB account to try to access my original manor. I keep getting an error message which never happened before the crash. I am going to give it a few more days, then dump it if I don't get a response. My manor is Dukedom.

Go to: