dobermans
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

stuck at polar bear

[Post New]by dobermans on Feb 19, 14 1:54 PM
can not get past polar bear. have potion made and map shows all areas cleared. keep throwing that potion at bear and nothing! i know it's most likely something stupid that i haven't done, but clueless here. any help??

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

Re:stuck at polar bear

[Post New]by didersham on Feb 19, 14 2:59 PM
Throwing the potion at the polar bear worked for me. I have no idea what you could be doing wrong. I hope someone out there will be able to help you!

Edited on 02/19/2014 at 3:00:48 PM PST

[Post New]by MoonMadness on Feb 19, 14 5:49 PM
I have the same problem with the polar bear. I keep throwing the potion, but it doesn't do anything. I'm going to look in the tech issues to see if anyone has reported anything on this.

dobermans
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by dobermans on Feb 19, 14 7:34 PM
started under new profile name, did not visit polar bear site until i had potion. sovled that problem, but still had to click wildly to get out of site after captains room, lol.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Feb 19, 14 9:11 PM

when potion thrown at polar bear - only had an artifact and matches in inventory .

do not know if this will make a difference but as I had no problem - may help....

better luck !!!

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on Feb 20, 14 2:58 AM
Same problem with the polar bear...someone help!!!

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Feb 20, 14 7:30 AM
This has worked for me with games in the past. Uninstall and reinstall the game. It should take you back to the polar bear and hopefully this time when you throw the potion at the bear it will work!

[Post New]by irishldy60 on Feb 21, 14 1:52 AM
I had to change my log in name and start over and It finally got me past the bear. What a pain.

I had tried everything else. Didn't work.

irishlass

[Post New]by gensdaughter75 on Feb 23, 14 12:34 PM
Having same problem. Only the artifact, matches and potion in inventory, no red exclamation points on map--actually uninstalled and then reinstalled---still not able to use the potion on that pesky bear. This is the first time, ever, I've had a problem like this with a Big Fish game. Irishldy60's suggestion to change the player name and start the game from scratch,while probably a good one, seems a bit extreme. But I realize that I either have to do that or keep throwing potion. Phooey!

[Post New]by sheasue1 on Feb 24, 14 7:16 PM
I am having the same problem with the bear. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, gone back to the kitchen and checked that but found nothing new. I still cant get past the polar bear and can not zoom into him. I have the potion.

[Post New]by tuxedo52 on Mar 29, 14 4:28 PM
yep stuck on the stupid bear. Threw it at him a hundred times and nada. Had the same problem with the lipstick in another game, I eventually just gave up and said forget about it.

[Post New]by hearsay on May 17, 14 10:14 PM
Now I'm stuck at the same spot. Anyone figure out exactly what to do to go on?

[Post New]by middleagedmale50 on Jul 4, 14 8:37 AM
I found a way to get past the polar bear. I admit it is extreme but it worked only because I had to format the computer anyway. Uninstalling and re-installing did not work. And since the game won't let you go back a step to correct, it is important to do exactly this: DON'T click on the polar bear first and then get the potion! Click on the potion, raise it to the polar bears face and click on it. My mistake was to click on the bear first without the potion and then try to get the potion.

Go to: