bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 20, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

GrndmN1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by GrndmN1 on Feb 20, 14 8:03 AM
I cannot find this game listed in the index! I can click on the promotion to buy it - but I want to try the demo first! I cannot find it to save my life! Help?

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Feb 20, 14 8:32 AM
Look up towards the top left og this page. Right next to the game LOGO, it says: Try this game. Click the link and you'll be taken to the demo version. Make sure you choose the right version!
It's a terrific game, so enjoy!

efmouse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by efmouse on Mar 18, 14 3:00 PM
I have played the demo and want to purchase this game. I should have to codes for free games: YEXUW-TP33C-U4VPA-4ETYU and MNKH2-4MHYR-NJXWZ-TNPAN However, when I try to purchase the game (I have three minutes of free play left) the form automatically applies my two game credits and when I try to put in either code, it tells me that the code is not good for anything in my cart. Can you please let me know what the problem is. Thank you very much. Regards, Flo

Go to: